Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Picks
How does it look for the draft order of the teams eliminated from the playoffs?
I know the Raiders get the first pick.
1. Raiders
2. Lions
3. Browns
4. Bucs
5. Cards
6. Redsknis
7. Vikings
8. Texans
9. Dolphins
10. Falcons
11. 49ers
12. Bills
13. Rams
14. Panthers
15. Steelers
16. Packers
17. Jags
18. Bengals
19. Titans
20. (subject to playoffs)
21. Broncos
22-32 Subject to playoffs

I think that's how it goes down, could be wrong though.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Well..I say Raiders go with a QB and so do the Lions, probably Smith and Quinn first 2 picks. Browns will go WR or OL, Bucs probably defense, CB more than likely, Cards will get an OL or LB, Redskins not sure, Vikings more than likely WR. Texans will go for a RB, I'd say Peterson, Dolphins, don't know..Falcons WR.
I would bet anything that the Lions take a WR again like they have the previous 2 or 3 drafts. lol, maybe a Calvin Johnson? or Dwayne Jarrett? They will more than likely go pro.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Well..I say Raiders go with a QB and so do the Lions, probably Smith and Quinn first 2 picks. Browns will go WR or OL, Bucs probably defense, CB more than likely, Cards will get an OL or LB, Redskins not sure, Vikings more than likely WR. Texans will go for a RB, I'd say Peterson, Dolphins, don't know..Falcons WR.

Peterson would actually be an intelligent pick for the Texans....so they probably won't do it. haha Smile
I wish the Skins would trade up and get Quinn because Jason Campbell is not the answer!
I hope Pittsburgh drafts a CB that is taller than 5'6 and runs runs a 40 faster than 4.9
:lmao: yeah...and they still wont admit they missed the boat on that Bush guy, or that hometown boy named Young
SEKYscout Wrote:Peterson would actually be an intelligent pick for the Texans....so they probably won't do it. haha Smile
Just a bonehead move on the Texans organization..How do you pass up 2 players with that kind of talent and 1 of the 2 being from right there in the Texans back yard?
BFritz Wrote:1. Raiders
2. Lions
3. Browns
4. Bucs
5. Cards
6. Redsknis
7. Vikings
8. Texans
9. Dolphins
10. Falcons
11. 49ers
12. Bills
13. Rams
14. Panthers
15. Steelers
16. Packers
17. Jags
18. Bengals
19. Titans
20. (subject to playoffs)
21. Broncos
22-32 Subject to playoffs

I think that's how it goes down, could be wrong though.

I think thats right.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just a bonehead move on the Texans organization..How do you pass up 2 players with that kind of talent and 1 of the 2 being from right there in the Texans back yard?

Especially because I think they could have gotten Mario Williams in a later round, 2nd minimum.

Also, there's not a big difference in defensive linemen talent that it would make that big of a difference if they took a different defensive lineman.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I agree with you with everything but Mario Williams getting drafted in a later round. I think he was def. a top 15 pick..BUT FIRST??? NO WAY!! He will be a good football player, but a DE isn't going to take you to the Super Bowl!
My Redskins NEEDS EVERYTHING..LOL..They need to just put positions in a hat and whatever position they pull draft who is there... I do like Betts at RB better than Portis and wish they would trade Portis or put him in a trade to get Quinn.
[QUOTE=ComeFlyWithMe]Well..I say Raiders go with a QB

Don't know if the Raiders are smart enough to go for a quarterback. They needed one last year.
dawgmom Wrote:Don't know if the Raiders are smart enough to go for a quarterback. They needed one last year.

how true that is.
if Oakland got Troy Smith, and then in the 2nd round picked up another decent reciever, like Anthony Gonzalez( I think he is going pro) or maybe a Steve Smith if he goes, or a defensive players, like Florida States big linebacker, or Louisville 19 year old senior, he is tough, but if Smith went to Oakland, he should have a very good rookie year, if Moss keeps his head on straight
Mario Williams wasnt even the best defensive player they drafted...Demeco Ryans was a steal! NFL Rookie Defensive POY...that one didnt turn out too bad, lol..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I agree with you with everything but Mario Williams getting drafted in a later round. I think he was def. a top 15 pick..BUT FIRST??? NO WAY!! He will be a good football player, but a DE isn't going to take you to the Super Bowl!