Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan 56 McCreary Central 6
Harlan finishes up the regular season 8-2. Playoff game with Jenkins next week.
Congratulations Dragons!! Good luck in the playoffs!
Congrats to the Dragons and Coach Donahue.
Great season for the Dragons and Coach Donahue . . . congratulations!

With a bounce here or there, they could've been 10-0.
Congratulations to Harlan. McCreary ends season with 2-8 record. Not what we wanted. Advice to players and Staff. Go to work now so things will get better in future.
Rome wasn't built in a day. The Raiders were improved this year. If they will keep working I am sure they will take another step forward next year. Coach Bozeman is a good coach and they just need to follow his guidance.
McCreary has been dealt a bad hand by not having the support of the current admin and long time AD. Pulling them out of the district has done what? 0-10 to 2-8? I want them to win badly, but till Robert Jones and the super is gone, things are gonna stay the same.
Lilly Wrote:McCreary has been dealt a bad hand by not having the support of the current admin and long time AD. Pulling them out of the district has done what? 0-10 to 2-8? I want them to win badly, but till Robert Jones and the super is gone, things are gonna stay the same.

Super is gone. New Super wants Football. Time for AD to go. Then Program can move FWD.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs: