Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iroquois 69 Johnson Central 46
Ouch, just saw this one on another website. Anyone have any stats? How did McCarty do?
congrats Iroquois
Another tough loss for the Eagles. Hopefully they are gaining experience!!
I'm not sure if this is correct but according to this mornings HL McCarty was held to only 3pts...It could be a misprint but thats what it had.
Moe Wrote:I'm not sure if this is correct but according to this mornings HL McCarty was held to only 3pts...It could be a misprint but thats what it had.

*sits waiting for people to make excuses for why he is still the best player in the region*
He broke his finger in the first quarter, thats why he had 3 points.
Congrats Iorquois
congrats iorquois...n speedy recovery to mccarty
Congrats Iroquois
Congrats Iorquois
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Waitin for Friday Wrote:He broke his finger in the first quarter, thats why he had 3 points.

Spike said on the radio lastnight he got hurt towards the end of the 2nd quarter. I wasn't there so IDK, but that's what Spike said.
I was told he tried to return, but couldn't catch pass or shoot.
Get well in a hurry Jamie!!
Central is screwed with Jamie. A broken finger? Thats takes a while to heal and get back in the lineup. Speedy Recovery Jamie!
It will obviously hurt them in the short term, but it may force the rest of the team to learn to play well w/o McCarty which can only help them be more balanced when he is back to 100%. This could be good for them at tourney time.
EKY Sportster Wrote:It will obviously hurt them in the short term, but it may force the rest of the team to learn to play well w/o McCarty which can only help them be more balanced when he is back to 100%. This could be good for them at tourney time.
That is what I was thinking.....Jamie will be incredible Jamie as always, when he returns. But this could make them dangerous come Districts!!!
Way to go Iroquois
congrats Iroquois
Congrats Iroquois on the VICTORY!
Did JC actually press this team??
ducky Wrote:Did JC actually press this team??

I guarantee that they pressed them!!!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:*sits waiting for people to make excuses for why he is still the best player in the region*

What impressed me the most was this young man's will to win. He did not give up on his team after he severely hurt his hand. He continued playing until he could no longer play on it. McCarty is the best player in the region...no excuses should be given upon fact.
Any team would love to have him.
BlacK_ClaW Wrote:What impressed me the most was this young man's will to win. He did not give up on his team after he severely hurt his hand. He continued playing until he could no longer play on it. McCarty is the best player in the region...no excuses should be given upon fact.
Any team would love to have him.

When exactly did he get hurt Black_ClaW, Spike said towards the end of the 2nd quarter, is that true.
Redneck Wrote:When exactly did he get hurt Black_ClaW, Spike said towards the end of the 2nd quarter, is that true.
He got hurt in the first, came back in the second for about a minute and tried to play but couldn't go.
The radio guys said he tried to play a little in the 3rd quarter, took a shot that didn't look good and told the coaches he couldn't go.
cbls_75 Wrote:I guarantee that they pressed them!!!
I think the pressure they apply is terrible. Whether they do it for tempo or turnovers they aren't getting either out of it. Starn's needs to adjust to his personel. IMO he's doing a terrible job with this team.
congrats to Iroquois