Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Bell County (12/26)
Bell County is considered by many to be the 2nd best team in the 13th, behind South Laurel... First highly regarded opponent for SV... The young Wildcats may very well come away with their first loss of the season... Any thoughts?
Should be a very good ball game. Hope Valley can pull it out and represent thwe 15th well againist a perrenial 13th powerhouse in Bell Co.
The King Wrote:Bell County is considered by many to be the 2nd best team in the 13th, behind South Laurel... First highly regarded opponent for SV... The young Wildcats may very well come away with their first loss of the season... Any thoughts?

May I ask where you heard they are the second best team in the 13th from? Is that a official ranking or is it something that someone said?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
They are rated #2 in the Mountain Top Ten behind South Laurel, both from the 13th region. I think SV's 2nd game in this tourney is against Corbin...
I think Bell is going to win this one
shelby valley actually plays corbin first and will have to beat them to get a shot at bell co. and that is if bell wins their first round game. i have seen sv play twice and believe their chances would be good against either team, bell and corbin both have some young guards, with the exception of ryan whitaker at bell and will struggle against the pressure valley will put on them. having said all of that sv against either one of these teams will be a great game and well worth your $5.00. bell is big and experienced inside and will be a tought matchup for sv there. i think sv beats corbin, then sv/bell a tossup if they meet, with bell having a little edge
When are the games? and Where are they played at?
The radio said Shelby Valley vs. Bell @ 7:30 tonight...?
corbin does have an experienced guard also, josh hamlin pg and does a good job handling the ball. as for the games, i am not positive, but i do know the games are played at corbin high school
I'll take Bell Co. in this match-up
Bell Co.
So is it Bell/SV?
No, I talked to a couple of the players a few minutes ago, and they play Corbin tomorrow night. They said they would probably play Bell Co. if they won.
Where is this at?
Go Bell!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Where is this at?

It's at Corbin
So how is Corbin? Should Valley have any problems with them?
i pick shelby valley
Koobeton Wrote:So how is Corbin? Should Valley have any problems with them?

Corbin is 6-3 with losses to Bell County by 6, South Laurel by 18, and to a team from Florida. Should be a good game. Crawford for Corbin is tough.
So Shelby Valley plays Corbin 1st,I'll take Valley by 10