Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 26 George Washington, WV 25
final
sounds like a barn burner. Nice job Tomcats!
Ashland was driving and could have put up one more score but instead took the knee.
Wow!!! What a game congrats Ashland. :Cheerlead
Congrats Ashland! I love it when Kentucky teams beat out of state teams!
:Thumbs:
Congrats Ashland
Good win for Ashland!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Ashland was driving and could have put up one more score but instead took the knee.
why risk a fumble in a close game. good coaching. good win..
Congrats to Ashland.
Class 4A in the 606 havin' a good ol' time tonight, huh?
dawgbyte02 Wrote:why risk a fumble in a close game. good coaching. good win..
I agree, I was just saying that Ashland could have scored again if they wanted.
Pretty sure I heard dicky Martin cuss on air. Lol gotta love that kind of passion. Congrats Ashland
I did hear him. Tomcats baby!! 2-0! Survive and advance.
Big win for Ashland.
Listened to some of it on the radio. Good game. GW must have a D-1 punter according to Dickey because he was booming them all night.
What kind of numbers did Baker have?
E's Army Wrote:What kind of numbers did Baker have?

Not sure on touches probably 20. Over 200 yards.
Did NotsoBADCAT get in the game last night?
Bob Seger Wrote:Did NotsoBADCAT get in the game last night?

You do know badcat hasn't even been on here for 2 years right? You really need to get help. Really. How can anyone be so obsessed over somebody on this sight. They guy hasn't been here in two years and still he is all you post about. For gods sake give it up already. It's old news. It's not healthy. And really just makes you look like an obsessed idiot. Move on.
way to go Ashland ! good start to the season.
tomcat4life Wrote:You do know badcat hasn't even been on here for 2 years right? You really need to get help. Really. How can anyone be so obsessed over somebody on this sight. They guy hasn't been here in two years and still he is all you post about. For gods sake give it up already. It's old news. It's not healthy. And really just makes you look like an obsessed idiot. Move on.

You summed it up nicely.
tomcat4life Wrote:You do know badcat hasn't even been on here for 2 years right? You really need to get help. Really. How can anyone be so obsessed over somebody on this sight. They guy hasn't been here in two years and still he is all you post about. For gods sake give it up already. It's old news. It's not healthy. And really just makes you look like an obsessed idiot. Move on.

So, are you all trying to say that coach wouldn't put him in last night?? Is that it?

Sheesh, all you had to say was that he a hang nail, the sniffles. jock itch or something.

Come on fellas, I would have understood. It's only because we all care for the lovable little tyke , so so much.:Sad04:
Great win for the Tomcats.