Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 10th Region Predictions
Want to hear your predictions for the 10th Region next year. Here is what I know. Harrison County will be loaded. They have 7 returning starters and two key transfers coming in. Both transfers from what I hear are the real deal. Harrison has all their pitchers back. No surprise if they have the top 3 pitchers in the Region. This team is very strong. I think Clark Co will be good but lost its pitching. Montgomery Co lost its head coach, several seniors and their pitching. Brossart will b decent. Bourbon lost key starters and their pitching. Look out for Paris to surprise some teams. Predict they will go to Region tourney next year. I think Campbell Co. Will be decent also. Like to hear your opinions on this Region. But my sources tell me this will be a down year for the 10th, with the exception of Harrison Co which I am told will be a top 25 team easy. Can't wait to watch the games. Good Luck to all the teams.
Where did Bar Rison go?
Bart is retiring. This is for sure.
Any chance Estill and gRC start playing again this season?
Not sure. I know Harrison and Estill play every year in a triangle. Clark wouldn't schedule Harrison last year either. Don't know what their thinking is on scheduling.
Harrison Co is hosting 10th Region Tourney next year so I think all the Region teams will probably wanna play a game there.