Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Bowling Green re-loaded this year?
Bowling Green is reloading for another run all the way to...Bowling Green. BG fans are excited to have Highlands and Cov. Cath. In 5A again. Good times. It should be a great year for all fans.
adopted purple Wrote:Bowling Green is reloading for another run all the way to...Bowling Green. BG fans are excited to have Highlands and Cov. Cath. In 5A again. Good times. It should be a great year for all fans.

I look for Bowling Green to represent the west.
pjdoug Wrote:I look for Bowling Green to represent the west.

I do too, pjdoug. The west bracket lost John Hardin and Warren Central to 4A. They were our biggest challenge in getting to the finals. We did get an old rival back in Owensboro. Red Devils return most of their team. They lost their QB, who was a heck of a player and they have a new coach. They always give us a good game.
adopted purple Wrote:I do too, pjdoug. The west bracket lost John Hardin and Warren Central to 4A. They were our biggest challenge in getting to the finals. We did get an old rival back in Owensboro. Red Devils return most of their team. They lost their QB, who was a heck of a player and they have a new coach. They always give us a good game.

Owensboro is tough competition but it will be much easier with John Hardin gone.
Iam4thecats Wrote:If only Bowling Green and Pulaski had actually played each other. Oh, wait, they played the last 2 years and BG is 2-0!

oh wait who won the state title most recently? Oh yeah Pulaski County state champs. Congratulations on your regular season win last year. you sound like a southwestern fan :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I look for Bowling Green to represent the west.

worry about your sorry butt colonels goof ball
Maroon State Champs Wrote:worry about your sorry butt colonels goof ball

worry about getting your radio fixed so you can listen to The Purples play in the championship game.
I honestly think Pulaski County is the favorite to repeat. I think they got unlucky when Highlands and Cov. Cath. moved up to 5A. It will be interesting to see the preseason polls this year. We will know much more after the first few games of the season.
adopted purple Wrote:I honestly think Pulaski County is the favorite to repeat. I think they got unlucky when Highlands and Cov. Cath. moved up to 5A. It will be interesting to see the preseason polls this year. We will know much more after the first few games of the season.
I would have said PC this year even with that one obnoxious fan on here had Highlands and Cov. Cath not came back to 5A. BUT NOW, I think The Bluebirds take it and we will never have to listen to his mental Illness again Confusednicker: I also think BG has the chance, but I just dont know enough about them to pick em' yet. Like you said, we will know more after the first few games.
pjdoug Wrote:worry about getting your radio fixed so you can listen to The Purples play in the championship game.
Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I would have said PC this year even with that one obnoxious fan on here had Highlands and Cov. Cath not came back to 5A. BUT NOW, I think The Bluebirds take it and we will never have to listen to his mental Illness again Confusednicker: I also think BG has the chance, but I just dont know enough about them to pick em' yet. Like you said, we will know more after the first few games.

Confusednicker: