Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyler Griffith Named Male Athlete Of The Year
WILLIAMSBURG, Ky. (WYMT) -- Williamsburg's Skyler Griffith has been named the Male Athlete of the Year in the state of Kentucky by the Kentucky Athletics Hall of Fame.

He will receive his award June 17.

As a quarterback, he helped lead the Yellowjackets to a state championship game, and then turned around and also helped the Jackets to their first state basketball appearance since 1946.

He accounted for 59 total touchdowns and more than 3,400 yards of total offense as a quarterback.

On the court, Griffith averaged 15 points per game his senior season, making 53 three pointers.
Congratulations Skyler Griffith well deserved young man. :Cheerlead
This is great for Williamsburg, too!!

Congratulations Skyler!!!
Congratulations, to this young man, well deserved!
MOD ALERT......COULD SOMEONE CHANGE " tear " TO "year" :thanks:
Keyboards should never have the "T" so close to the "Y"!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Keyboards should never have the "T" so close to the "Y"!!

Confusednicker:
It could be the T and Y or the old fingers....
Very good Athlete. I was impressed.
Congrats to Skyler!
Congrats. Very Nice Award, very deserving young man.
OldJacket Wrote:WILLIAMSBURG, Ky. (WYMT) -- Williamsburg's Skyler Griffith has been named the Male Athlete of the Year in the state of Kentucky by the Kentucky Athletics Hall of Fame.

As a quarterback, he helped lead the Yellowjackets to a state championship game, and then turned around and also helped the Jackets to their first state basketball appearance since 1946.

He accounted for 59 total touchdowns and more than 3,400 yards of total offense as a quarterback.

On the court, Griffith averaged 15 points per game his senior season, making 53 three pointers.

great young man with a lot of talent. glad to see him get this award. He deserves it.:Clap:
64SUR Wrote:MOD ALERT......COULD SOMEONE CHANGE " tear " TO "year" :thanks:

could someone change 64 into a toad?
oldjacket Wrote:it could be the t and y or the old fingers....

t g & y ?
I was lucky enough to see him live playing both sports. The kid is an incredible athelete, nice to see a small school kid get the award as well. Hard worker, smart, he is really one of those "once in a decade" type of kids. Congrats.
^ Ryan Moses won an award a few years back and can't remember what the award was.. But congrats to him.
bac2369 Wrote:^ Ryan Moses won an award a few years back and can't remember what the award was.. But congrats to him.

Ryan Moses won the Heisman trophy:1:
pjdoug Wrote:could someone change 64 into a toad?
Confusednicker:
I saw this kid play both football and basketball this year. Very well deserved honor.

Congrats Skyler.
pjdoug Wrote:could someone change 64 into a toad?

POOF

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qmoUNYzdtW8/UM...y+Toad.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:
POOF

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qmoUNYzdtW8/UM...y+Toad.jpg]

thank ye.thank ye very much Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:WILLIAMSBURG, Ky. (WYMT) -- Williamsburg's Skyler Griffith has been named the Male Athlete of the Year in the state of Kentucky by the Kentucky Athletics Hall of Fame.

Congratulations Skyler Griffith tonight on accepting the 2015 Male Athlete of the year. :bball::football:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Skyler Griffith tonight on accepting the 2015 Male Athlete of the year. :bball::football:

class act and a great kid Congradulations
I was not a believer but the kid made me a believer. One heck of a athlete

Very deserving, congrats!!!
Well deserving. great ball player
Congrats to Skyler! Does his little brother still play? Know he's big into basketball, but would be a nice addition to the football team if he doesn't.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Congrats to Skyler! Does his little brother still play? Know he's big into basketball, but would be a nice addition to the football team if he doesn't.

I think his little big brother is gone to South Laurel to play basketball.
Wonderful Award. Congrats to Skylar!!! I think Aaron Watts won this award about 2009. Good Luck to Skylar in his future College Career.