Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Deja Vu" Movie
Yeah, I know, you guys don't care. Yet, if you do not have anything to do over this weekend and want to see a movie then I highly recommend "Deja Vu" by Denzel Washington. I thought this movie was terrific and had a very good storyline.
I'd rather go to the club. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:I'd rather go to the club. lol

I'd have to second with you on that one hahaha, but if you decide to go to the MOVIE it's not a bad pick.:thumpsup:
Yeah ive seen the previews for this movie and would have to say that any movie that has Denzel in it will always be good. My favorite movie from him was Man On Fire, but this one is probably very good to.
I heard the club to be horrible.... whats the movie about?
DTfan Wrote:I heard the club to be horrible.... whats the movie about?

Very hard to explain...the movie has some weird twist in it....basically it's about reliving a day that happened 4 days previous to whatever day it is :yikes: ...if that makes any sense.
Ummm... okay... kinda makes me think of the Lake House with the past-present thing....
IDK, the club is pretty good. lol
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I'm thinking about going to see it, but it sounds like something I've already seen befiore.
I wonder how many other people are experiencing that feeling?
Movie is a great choice...alot of plot twists, very interesting and thought provoking.
I went and watched this movie tonight, and all I can say is WOW. One of the best movies I've saw in a long time. It will keep you on the edge of your seat and it lets you feel like an investigator yourself. The clues are all right there infront of you the whole movie, but you have to wait until the end to put them all together. lol At that point, you just go wow, it all makes sense. Very great movie, I reccomend you all to go and see it.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I thought this seemed like Donnie Darko with a hollywood ending and hollywood effects.