Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs Clay Co
What do y'all think
Clay by 20.
Clay is a very good team but Knox is playing good ball right now. I'm taking Knox Central by 4 in a close one!
knox and clay both got out played most of their games last night. I look for a battle this time with both play well
Good luck to the CC Tigers.
Which team gets over the hump is the question? Will Knox finally get that choke collar off or will CC finally beat this Knox team that has give them fits over the last few years.

One thing I do know is don't think u will see much slow down ball in this one. Turn them horses loose baby let's race.

Clay wins by 4
Well, I believe this......KC scored 26 in the first quarter last night. If CC has 16 at the mid point of the 3rd, they WILL get their butts handed to them on a platter.

Sure hope the Tigers got all the bad basketball out of their system last night! Panthers are playing well right now, and they never give up.

This will be a CAT fight!!!!
Smile
No offense to anyone but I don't see how Knox is playing so great. They couldn't win the district and should have lost last night. i know Clay looked bad, but Knox has not been setting the world on fire, either.
Clay 10+
Both teams try to loose last night but here we are so I think it comes down to the 4th quarter and refs... given that Clay by 5
Ky storm Wrote:Both teams try to loose last night but here we are so I think it comes down to the 4th quarter and refs... given that Clay by 5

Both teams overcame off nights*
We must play much much better if we want to advance. But so does Clay. Panthers by 2
Clay has a lot of mismatches in the game. Really no one that marsee can guard but also no one who can guard him. Farmer is the key for Clay as I think Barger and smith will basically cancel each other out. The other guys on both teams carried them last night with wells and house having career nights. Could come down to those guys again. If it is a high scoring high tempo game I like the kc's depth to win out but if clay plays patient on offense I think they could get control early and win by double figures.
Clay just has a lot more scoring options than Knox. In a terrible shooting arena, I'll take the team with more shooters. Someone has to be hitting. Clay by 13.