Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NKY 6a 2015 Predictions...
Never too early!
And the new look of NKY-

District 5 – Conner, Cooper, Ryle
District 6 – Boone County, Campbell County, Simon Kenton
I think D5 will no question be the Raiders D6 the Pioneers. Overall however-

1.Ryle- graduating the biggest class ever next year with a projected 35 Football Seniors, England I think will have a massive year.

2. Pioneers- Powell, Powell, Powell Some more
3. Cooper
4. Campbell- hopefully they find a QB
5. Boone- new Coach coming? Warner????
6. Conner
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I think D5 will no question be the Raiders D6 the Pioneers. Overall however-

1.Ryle- graduating the biggest class ever next year with a projected 35 Football Seniors, England I think will have a massive year.

3. Cooper
6. Conner

Boone is getting a new coach? Griffith not getting the buy-in on his system that they expected?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I think D5 will no question be the Raiders D6 the Pioneers. Overall however-

3. Cooper
6. Conner

SK will have Powell and Racke and return alot of good football players. Powell ran for 1500 yards had 18 tds total. Racke passes for over 1800 yards threw 21 tds and ran 8 tds.
SK will return around 58 Seniors and Juniors not sure how many Sophomores they will have.
T. Morgan is officially back at Ryle. That may help alot.
SK will probably be the 2nd best team in NKY next year. Highlands of course being the best. With that being said, SK wont get out of the semis, maybe not even the 3rd round.

3. Cooper
6. Conner

NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:SK will probably be the 2nd best team in NKY next year. Highlands of course being the best. With that being said, SK wont get out of the semis, maybe not even the 3rd round.

SK will prove they are the best after they crush Highlands.

3. Cooper
6. Conner

Warner at Boone, huh? Do you just throw stuff out to see what sticks?
mason Wrote:Warner at Boone, huh? Do you just throw stuff out to see what sticks?

My Boone source said it's BS.:lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Morgan looks like a really goo qb.
Morgan looks like a good QB but from the games I saw Ryle better not expect him to run the ball.
sounds like the Boone thing may stick.....
KENTUCKY10 Wrote:Morgan looks like a good QB but from the games I saw Ryle better not expect him to run the ball.
He won't have too. The ball will come out on time. He's a much better manager of the game than we have had. Besides we got the Running thing handled, England, Bateman, Mcgregor, pick your poison.
How will the Line look for Ryle.?
bac2369 Wrote:How will the Line look for Ryle.?

Smaller than the last couple of years. I think we might be quicker and a little more athletic though.
Ryle wwon't beat SK they haven't in like 4 years.
[quote=NKYfootballfan91]SK will probably be the 2nd best team in NKY next year. Highlands of course being the best. With that being said, SK wont get out of the semis, maybe not even the 3rd round.[/QUOT

Dillon Powell will run wild on Highlands! Highlands has a horrible defense.
UK1fan Wrote:Ryle wwon't beat SK they haven't in like 4 years.

That was like so 4 years ago. Ya got lucky last year. Since then we have a little upgrade on offense getting two kids back who will make a difference. Got most of last years team back.. Plus some flat out speed coming up from jv.
I'll get the fryer ready for your crow.. Do you like it spicy?
Fear the Nation Wrote:That was like so 4 years ago. Ya got lucky last year. Since then we have a little upgrade on offense getting two kids back who will make a difference. Got most of last years team back.. Plus some flat out speed coming up from jv.
I'll get the fryer ready for your crow.. Do you like it spicy?

Ask that fast JV team how they did against SK? SK's JV team has not lost a game in 2 years!
UK1fan Wrote:[quote=NKYfootballfan91]SK will probably be the 2nd best team in NKY next year. Highlands of course being the best. With that being said, SK wont get out of the semis, maybe not even the 3rd round.[/QUOT

Dillon Powell will run wild on Highlands! Highlands has a horrible defense.

Sure SK will. They have all them D-1 players, until its time to sign. :hilarious:
FYI, a lot of people down here in central Ky, know how good this QB Tanner Morgan is. I'll find it hard to believe there will be a better QB in NKY this season. He's the real deal folks!
autopart101 Wrote:[quote=UK1fan]

Sure SK will. They have all them D-1 players, until its time to sign. :hilarious:

Where is Drew Moore going? I heard Georgetown College?

Logan Winkler EKU D1 walk on
Barry Deaton Glennville State D2
Christian Olmstead Findlay D2
Quinton Marksberry Pikeville
Chris Hicks Thomas More
UK1fan Wrote:[quote=autopart101]

Logan Winkler EKU D1 walk on
Barry Deaton Glennville State D2
Christian Olmstead Findlay D2
Quinton Marksberry Pikeville
Chris Hicks Thomas More

Good luck to all. Looking at the rosters of some of the D2 NAIA schools. UPike has 156 kids on the team! D2 Findlay had around 45 or 50 FR sign. My question why so many FR ever year?

Good luck to all. Looking at the rosters of some of the D2 NAIA schools. UPike has 156 kids on the team! D2 Findlay had around 45 or 50 FR sign. My question why so many FR ever year?

Not sure but I do know SK grad Austin Baldwin just graduates this year at Pikeville.

Pikeville signed 35 kids from highschool.
As long as NKy 6A is compelled to compete with the Louisville schools for state titles while competing for talent with schools with easy paths to state titles, program development is going to be stunted.

I found the ease at which Trinity disposed of Dixie to be dishartening. This Dixie team, with the possible exception of the Ryle Hemple teams, was the best this area has produced in the last years. Kids have to have reasonable expectations of competing for state titles for programs to be buit to elite levels.

There needs to be change in order to give kids reasonable expectation of winning a championship. I believe the formation of a seperate conference of 6A schools, independent of KSHAA, would solve this problem. Many states have seperate private and public school championships. Kentucky does not. History has proven over and over that public schools, with the exception of Scott County and Male, cannot compete with the T's and X's of the world.
How about we stop splitting high schools and just add on. Think about what that would do for the Boone and Kenton County Schools. They would definitely be competitive!
6a is horrible altogether, besides the 4 good teams.