Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District Letcher Central 52 June Buchanan 42
Final from Letcher Central. LCC advances to play Knott Central in finals.

JBS
Anisoke 7 pts 13 blocks
Stojicevic 18 pts 4assists

LCC
Carter 25 pts 8 rebs
Hall 5 pts 11 rebs
Great job Cougars!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats lcc
Congrats LCC...Carter is a player that can do some special things if he puts the work into it! Would like to see him about 15-20 lbs. heavier! I was very impressed with #2 of JBS. Where is this kid from and what grade is he in?
Congrats LCC from across the mountain.
[Image:

]

The season is over for jbs. Are the twin towers staying? Does the new coach hang around for another season? To be continued.... or not.....

More mash taters please!
Playboy5 Wrote:Congrats LCC...Carter is a player that can do some special things if he puts the work into it! Would like to see him about 15-20 lbs. heavier! I was very impressed with #2 of JBS. Where is this kid from and what grade is he in?
He is a senior.

Carter can do it all. Not intimidated by anyone.
What grade is Carter in? Collins and Gregory played good.Letcher was patient with the ball and good team decisions.
Playboy5 Wrote:Congrats LCC...Carter is a player that can do some special things if he puts the work into it! Would like to see him about 15-20 lbs. heavier! I was very impressed with #2 of JBS. Where is this kid from and what grade is he in?

#2 is a senior. He is the player that was not eligible to play at Hazard, but could transfer to a private school to play. Doesn't make much sense, but oh well. The kid can play.

Carter is a player, but fails to show up sometimes, especially when it gets tough. I think it is due to a lack of experience and maturity. With a full season almost behind him, I expect him to do big things next year.
Carter is a Sophomore. 25.7 PTS, 8 Rebs, 53% FG, 39% 3FG, 78% FT and I would consider those big things. He usually plays 32 minutes and handles the ball when the going gets tough. If he ups his game much more then he surely is an all-sstater.