Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Bulldogs 06-07
The defending champions of the 14th Region, they may have lost 3 starting seniors last year, but they still have a lot of talent in Hicks,Williams, etc.
How do u all think they will do this year?
yessir Punjabi!!! Hazards state bound again...everyone get ready to pack their bags for state again this year...:Thumbs:
Theyshould be a top five team in the 14th.
they have at shot at winning the region
They should be pretty good
A Decent Lineman Wrote:yessir Punjabi!!! Hazards state bound again...everyone get ready to pack their bags for state again this year...:Thumbs:

Don't pack your bags just yet. Do not get me wrong: Hazard has a TREMENDOUS chance at repeating, especially with the great player they have in Hicks. All I am saying is do not overlook JBS if they can stay healthy. Overall though, good luck this year Hazard.
SEKYscout Wrote:Don't pack your bags just yet. Do not get me wrong: Hazard has a TREMENDOUS chance at repeating, especially with the great player they have in Hicks. All I am saying is do not overlook JBS if they can stay healthy. Overall though, good luck this year Hazard.

JBS is a very very talented team. I think it will come down between JBS, PCC and Hazard for the 14th Region this year.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:JBS is a very very talented team. I think it will come down between JBS, PCC and Hazard for the 14th Region this year.

I think you're exactly right. :thumpsup:
The 14th is a toss up, i wouldnt count anyone out yet, as we seen last year..the small school Jackson City was in the Regional Championship, and noone seen that coming so i wouldnt count anyone yet but JBS and Hazard has a very good chance of going to Rupp.
Matt Williams has improved a lot this year, and he showed it in the scrimmage against Belfry and Dunbar.
they be good
I must say that the above 4 replys ^ are exactly right...I watched HHS and JBS play Dunbar Highschool on the 21st I think, and both of them have very talanted teams, Stepp and Cox are showing JBS just as last year, and Hicks, Cambell, Matt (dont know his last name) from HHS is also doing well. This year will be a good one.
They will be good they still have Michael Cambell........Does Tyler Olinger Play
CG#20 Wrote:They will be good they still have Michael Cambell........Does Tyler Olinger Play

Yes TO plays, but idk if he starts or not