• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 82 Buckhorn 65
Farmer -26
Smith -17

30 point 3rd quarter by the Tigers!
Final.
Good comeback clay county. :Cheerlead
Clay dominated second half. Farmer and smith done what they wanted
Congrats to Coach Marcum and the Clay County Tigers!
Smile
Nice win for Clay County. This game had all the makings of a trap game with Clay coming off the tough loss last night, but the tigers turned it up a notch in the second half and played good basketball.
Curveball 24 Wrote:Farmer -26
Smith -17

30 point 3rd quarter by the Tigers!

WOWConfusedinglepar
And where's those that said The "Horn" would roll? Never count Clay County out.
FARMER had 26pts.
SMITH had 22pts. Not 17
Best 3rd quarter of basketball for the Tigers on the season. They could have very easily folded in a possible trap game. I'm Trey Farmer was on the entire game. Even getting several blocks followed by some whistles. Blake Smith was very solid while battling illness. Buckhorn couldn't miss in the first half and are still a good team. The Tigers are coming into the second half of the season with region play and carrying some momentum. How about the play of Will Sexton? He's a big part of this squad. Would not have predicted this for him as a sophomore. Ryan House with some great defense once again and big shots. Very happy with this win.

*Almost had Smith with 17. After seeing BrokenArrow's post, I felt he had more as well.
Official scorers book had 22pts for smith.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Official scorers book had 22pts for smith.

Knew he went off in the second half. WYMT is the one saying 17.
He had 9 pts in first half 10 in the 3rd quarter and 3 in the 4th.
Congrats to Tigers.
Is it me or does buckhorn play a lot better against perry central and hazard and they let down when they play any body else
hitter Wrote:Is it me or does buckhorn play a lot better against perry central and hazard and they let down when they play any body else

I actually think Clay is that much better than Buckhorn. Clay played no defense in the 1st half. 2nd half different story. I think Clay proved that they are the 2nd best team in the mountains and can play with anyone.
good win
Ill take the trio of Smith, Farmer and Wolfe over any around. Their senior year could be something special. Keep it up boys.
I think clay is that much better too. That's what I'm saying, buckhorn always gives perry a better game
I think Buckhorn just ran out of legs in the 2nd half. They didn't have their 6th man all tournament. He averaged double figures and close to double figure rebounds. They missed him yesterday.