Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 81 Lawrence County 73
Big district win for hawks tonight on road
Wow. Rumor is lc coach is on the way to ask Daulton if he will please come back. Can't wait to hear the LC reaction to this one.
So a lot of people posts that he is not playing because of bad grades. If that is so, what message does that send if the coach goes to him to return?
Unbelievable..Congratulations Pike County Central I didn't think y'all would have a chances in this game. I better stick to the 13th and 14th regions. :truestory:
Nice W for the Hawks!

any word from the dawg nation?
Rumors are its a lot more than grades. If it was just grades he would be sitting with them on the bench.
LC will be fine played the first half without R.Dalton because of a illness. But PCC
Played a very good game tonight. The 60 district is wide open. Congrats to PCC.
cardsrule Wrote:Wow. Rumor is lc coach is on the way to ask Daulton if he will please come back. Can't wait to hear the LC reaction to this one.

And your information is coming from????? Twitter?????? :biglmao: People need to leave this situation alone, it is an internal situation that the TEAM is dealing with. Will Timmy be back? My prediction is ultimately, yes. Will it be this year? Maybe. Things will work itself out for the best for BOTH involved, the team and the individual.

But, to go back to your original claim, NO....the coach isn't begging anyone or asking anyone to return.

As for the game, One still sick, one playing injured, and Pike Central has a decent team with size. I think everyone knew that if a team had size it would be a difficult matchup for LC.
Wildcat man Wrote:LC will be fine played the first half without R.Dalton because of a illness. But PCC
Played a very good game tonight. The 60 district is wide open. Congrats to PCC.

R.Dalton has been battling an illness for some time now. It is the same thing that stopped him from playing football from what I hear. I wont say what it is because it's none of my buisness or my place, but it is legitimate and I hope he gets better soon.
Sounds like a problem to me. I,m sure all concerned will kiss and make up.
Seems like the LC faithful always have an excuse after getting whipped on the grid-iron, diamond or hardwood!
Big Don Wrote:Seems like the LC faithful always have an excuse after getting whipped on the grid-iron, diamond or hardwood!

Doesn't everyone have an excuse for just about everything in life this day in time. What is your excuse for being such a bad troll?:popcorn:
Big Don Wrote:Seems like the LC faithful always have an excuse after getting whipped on the grid-iron, diamond or hardwood!

Hey Big Don, why not make this same comment on the Paintsville-JC thread? There is someone on there complaining about the 15th region officiating. But, if this had come out of the mouth of a LC fan, you'd be all over it, wouldn't you? :biglmao:
^ I don't think this loss is considered a huge shock to anyone that has been following 15th region basketball this year. LC has both Daltons out, one due to grades and the other due to illness, not to mention Chaffin just dislocated his knee at the WYMT Classic and wasn't 100%. Having said that... it's funny how when JC lost about 4-6 games there nearly in a row that is all you heard was how Gullett was out due to injury, they were missing "key" starters in Salyer and Rice and others were out here and there due to illness... Typical though...
Biggest bunch of NUTS on B.G.R. Even worse, than E. S. P. N. or Fox News. Bunch of hasbens, or wanna bees. Hahaha. :dudecomeon:
LC needs to figure this out. What kind of message does it send to allow a kid to quit and come back anytime he wants. I know what this situation has more to do than with grades. Hope this team nothing but the best but they seem to be coming apart at the seams.
of course this loss was due to injury or illness, it def had to be some reason lc lost bc nobody could possibly be better than them. Sc went to pike c and beat them 64-46 w/out 2 starters. didn't here them complaining. Timmy will be back by the end of the week, just wait but it still won't matter, there not as good as the people in lc think they are. Jc gets the credit bc they are the defending champ for about 3yrs in a row. there the team to beat til somebody finally beats them.
good win
Huge Win For Pike Central
It's basketball anyone can get beat. Congrats Hawks!!
Excuses, excuses, that is all you hear on this board,when any fans team fails to win. Remember, the team on the floor, is your team. No matter. The only perfect team I know, is the KY. Wildcats, and I'm a Louisville, FAN. Hahaha:dudecomeon:
They need to get their heads straight. Lchs is lchs. They have good talent but the talent is too lazy to come on the team and play. Their should be no excuses for lc to lose. They lost and their is nothing anyone on here can do about it. Lc isnt that good without their star players. But who am I to judge??
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Excuses, excuses, that is all you hear on this board,when any fans team fails to win. Remember, the team on the floor, is your team. No matter. The only perfect team I know, is the KY. Wildcats, and I'm a Louisville, FAN. Hahaha:dudecomeon:

Don't forget about kentucky high school Williamsburg 12-0 Confusednicker:
Yeah, your right. But according to this board they haven't played anyone. So you see what I mean.hahaha. :dudecomeon: