Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer Co. 56 Larue Co. 14
Good game for Mercer but too many fumbles.
bricklayer Wrote:Good game for Mercer but too many fumbles.

Fumbles and turnovers may come back to hurt Mercer When they meet a Russell or Belfry.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Fumbles and turnovers may come back to hurt Mercer When they meet a Russell or Belfry.
That would be the only way it would even be close. Mercer could roll right through Louisville without even having a close game.:flame: :devilflam :flame: TongueirateSho
Getum-Choppin Wrote:That would be the only way it would even be close. Mercer could roll right through Louisville without even having a close game.:flame: :devilflam :flame: TongueirateSho

Mercer hasn't met smashmouth football this year imo until they meet Russell or Belfry.
Just a heads up.

Let's keep this thread on track and discuss the game. It is about Mercer and Larue.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:That would be the only way it would even be close. Mercer could roll right through Louisville without even having a close game.:flame: :devilflam :flame: TongueirateSho
Mercer turned the ball over after they had a big lead and relaxed, so, I think they would be sharp throughout in a championship game against either Russell or Belfry because they know they have to be. Larue County was outmatched from the opening kickoff. Good win for the Titans and good luck next week.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats to Mercer!
good job mercer
I picked MER_ER, in this one but did not think the score would be so gaping.... Great Job (the M team name goes here)...... lets see what happens next.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Great game Mercer
Congrats Mercer Co.
Which win is more impressive?

Mercer obliterating a pretty good Larue County team, or Belfry dismantling an extrememly talented and senior laden Middlesboro?
Congrats Mercer
orisonspi Wrote:Which win is more impressive?

Mercer obliterating a pretty good Larue County team, or Belfry dismantling an extrememly talented and senior laden Middlesboro?
Mercer could have beaten Larue by more than they did....they were up 35-0 at the half and relaxed the 2nd half. That being said, Belfry's win was impressive and I am not taking anything away from them. To me, Mercer's win is more impressive, but that is just my opinion.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

congrats Mercer
Mercer is going to state .
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Mercer could have beaten Larue by more than they did....they were up 35-0 at the half and relaxed the 2nd half. That being said, Belfry's win was impressive and I am not taking anything away from them. To me, Mercer's win is more impressive, but that is just my opinion.
Belfry was also up 42-12 and Coach haywood set it on cruise control....
this wasn't meant to be a sarcastic question... I think both were VERY impressive victories.
Good win!