Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie @ Buckhorn 12/9
Thoughts of this game? Both teams seem to be rolling right now. And both from the powerhouse 54th district.
4ever witness Wrote:Thoughts of this game? Both teams seem to be rolling right now. And both from the powerhouse 54th district.

GO Eagles you will need to play a heck of a game to beat Buckhorn...Just saying :popcorn:
If Leslie continues to play like they have been, this one will be a barnburner
Would love to be at this game. A lot of friends on both side. Good luck to both teams. :rockon:
Horn wins at home by 5
Rury Eldridge gonna drop 40 on the Horn. Coach Day finally playing some competition with his Eagles. Gonna take Leslie by 3.
Hope the Eagles can pull this win out!
Buckhorn by 15

Buckhorn 72-57
Never know what can happen playing at the horn. It's a wild inviroment. If leslie can play calm when things don't go their way and not turn the ball over they will pull out a win. If they go all to pices against the horns pressure the horn will get the win. But I think bray, Collin and spurlock will get the job done in the back court.

I'll take leslie by 7
I have forgotten that I was part of this. Had a hard time resetting password
These two, to me, are playing the best out of the 54th right now.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:These two, to me, are playing the best out of the 54th right now.

Leslie is playing good but look at who they've played. Looking at their schedule looks like Coach Day is trying to get the win total up.
Going to go with Buckhorn by 12 points.Coach Noble is always ready for district games.Leslie will have trouble playing at Buckhorn.It's crazy there!
Just heard Blake Asher wasn't playing basketball for Leslie. Why not?

I just changed my prediction. Buckhorn by 12. Estep and Hoskins will rough the eagles up.
You could argue that Blake Asher only slows Leslie down. They've been putting up some good point totals without him and were they ever 5-1 when he was playing? Maybe just be a team chemistry thing too. Never know with high school basketball teams really.
kryptonite Wrote:You could argue that Blake Asher only slows Leslie down. They've been putting up some good point totals without him and were they ever 5-1 when he was playing? Maybe just be a team chemistry thing too. Never know with high school basketball teams really.

Did they ever play this weak of a schedule with him?
Leslie will need Asher against Knott, Perry, Buckhorn, and Hazard.
I will take a guy 6'4-270 over a little quick guy any day of the week. Blake Asher runs well for a big man. He is very intimidating as well. Leslie is going to miss him. If I were Coach Day, I'd be using some psychology on Blake and get him back! And FAST!!!! Tobler will have a field day against Leslie without Asher.
[Image: http://fibsta.com/wp-content/uploads/201...farley.jpg]
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:Going to go with Buckhorn by 12 points.Coach Noble is always ready for district games.Leslie will have trouble playing at Buckhorn.It's crazy there!
Crazy is bein' at the Morton Combs Athletic Complex baby! More mash taters please!!!
Buckhorn by 3. Good matchup.
29-25 at the half. Buckhorn with the lead. Leslie turned the ball over way too many times. Gonna be a great 2nd half!
Looks like Leslie did pretty good without Asher..
Yeah it looks like they lost.