Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie Heights vs. Trinity 6A State Championship
Thoughts?
Rocks 25+
Mediocre passing game will hurt them against Trinity. Trinity rolls in the championship game.
Trinity
Trinity big.
Trinity 42 DH 14
Pulling for Dixie heights but...
Trinity by 21
Rocks by 21
Dixie Heights Colonels up and knocks the rocks of the top of their proverbial hilltop at WKU...one play at a time.

31-28 Dixie Colonels Take State! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Trinity 28-14
Something tells me this game is different. I think Dixie plays a perfect game and walks away with the title. Put my rep on the line,

Dixie 27
Trinity 21
I'm pulling Dixie Heights Colonels!!

It's going to be a barn burner in Bowling Green, Kentucky!! (think Joe Dean..Tongue

Dixie Heights by 3!!!!

Go Colonels!!!
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Something tells me this game is different. I think Dixie plays a perfect game and walks away with the title. Put my rep on the line,

Dixie 27
Trinity 21

I hope you're right. its just tough to pick against the Shamrocks.
Trinity names the score.
I have know clue who is east or west. this sound like maybe an upset for me.

Dixie 28
Trinity 24

Spirit100 this one is for you...:Cheerlead
No one thought Collins had any kind of chance vs. Highlands last year and we all know how that turned out. Trinity is the big bad bully on the block, but this is not your normal Trinity team. I don't think Dixie helped themselves with the dumbed down schedule, but I'm still pulling for them to shock the Commonwealth. Next year they have no choice but to schedule Highlands.Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Can you dig it? Wrote:No one thought Collins had any kind of chance vs. Highlands last year and we all know how that turned out. Trinity is the big bad bully on the block, but this is not your normal Trinity team. I don't think Dixie helped themselves with the dumbed down schedule, but I'm still pulling for them to shock the Commonwealth. Next year they have no choice but to schedule Highlands.Confusednicker:

And if we do "shock the commonwealth" it will only add to the hype of next years Dixie Heights-Highlands game. Get that field turf replaced and we'll talk CYDI and Stack...you guys have been painting on that since I coached FTJFL...Confusednicker:

Trinity is a great team and the Colonels respect them. I'm believing in the Colonels success...one play at a time.

Thank you SUR, GRANNY and TNT for the support. You're getting behind a great group of student-athletes. And regardless of the outcome they'll be winners in the game of life and the #1 Public in KY this year. Here's the catch, if we win it. It won't be that much of a shock to us.

The composure, humility, and strength of this team has been a joy to witness. They are a good model for selfless, accountable, consistent football. They will leave it all on the field of battle. Looking forward to a fun atmosphere, Dixie executing a very good game plan, and the opportunity to bring back the 6A trophy to NKY! This team has the tools and moxy to do so...

Time will tell! Believing in the Dixie Heights Colonels!!! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Dixie is going to see what speed and talent really looks like. Moore is a great athlete, but he is very inaccurate as a qb. Trinity's defense will be too much. Im pulling for em, but trinity wins in a route. 49+ to 7. btw, highlands gonna beat you guys by 40 next year. gonna be back to normal for dixie when moore is gone.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Dixie is going to see what speed and talent really looks like. Moore is a great athlete, but he is very inaccurate as a qb. Trinity's defense will be too much. Im pulling for em, but trinity wins in a route. 49+ to 7. btw, highlands gonna beat you guys by 40 next year. gonna be back to normal for dixie when moore is gone.

What was the NCC Dixie score this year??
My head says Trinity, but my heart hopes for Dixie. Gotta root for the public school blue bloods against the Catholic giants.
autopart101 Wrote:What was the NCC Dixie score this year??

lol, pretty sure that little 2A school beat ur arses in 2010 and 2011, maybe 2012 as well. cant remember. but u should feel good about that, huh? is this ukfan posing on another account????
Pulling for Dixie
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:lol, pretty sure that little 2A school beat ur arses in 2010 and 2011, maybe 2012 as well. cant remember. but u should feel good about that, huh? is this ukfan posing on another account????

What was the NCC Dixie score last year? I thought you were UKFan!
BeReal Wrote:My head says Trinity, but my heart hopes for Dixie. Gotta root for the public school blue bloods against the Catholic giants.

And I will go with my head and heart and take the private school giants over the government school representative.
Trinity by 3 touchdowns.Trinity's defense will be a little too much for Dixie.