Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two-A-Days
This is probably going to sound very stupid, but, I thought that I just had to ask. Heard from a few people that Lex Cath was offered a contract for a season of two-a-days and turned it down. Reasoning behind this was because they didn't want all the publicity to hurt their season and a shot at a state title. I thought that they would ask Trinity or St. X way before Lexington Catholic was even brought in to the conversation. Anyone know anything on this matter?
Havent heard anything on it... Sounds pretty cool though..Why Lexington Catholic though?
Boomer86 Wrote:Havent heard anything on it... Sounds pretty cool though..Why Lexington Catholic though?

Thats the first thing that came to my mind. There are alot of other premier programs in the nation that deserve it before Lex Cath. I wouldnt be suprised to see Colerain, OH host a season.
I think it would be cool to have a team from Ky. to be on Two-A-Days...
I dont know but I have seen the show and those kids do not impress me in the least. I dont know if it is the team sthey play but they are NOT anything special. Or am I missing something.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
think they have already started filming it. They wanted a school from a basketball rich state like Indiana or Kentucky, Kinda like Hoover High came from the football state of Alabama in the 1st season. I wish Catholic would have agreed to it but it should still be a good Series on MTV reguardless.
This is true, They actually chose Catholic to do the show but they declined because the School Board said they couldn't control what went on behind the scenes or something like that. After they declined a school from Indiana Was chosen, New Castle High I believe, But not positive. I.....................(This goes with the my last post.)
I think it would be detrimenal to a program,make "me" teams outta "we" teams.
Lose focus on what"s important...I applaude the school board who said no..