Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB to watch for....
I think Boone Goldsmith will be one of the top 5 QB's to watch for...
Cody Varney for shelby valley
i think that the QBs from clay county and Hazard they both r sophomores
The Jr. from JC will be a good one to watch.
leslie co. has a pritty good qb.. and hes just a sophmore...
GridironGang1 Wrote:i think that the QBs from clay county and Hazard they both r sophomores
JJ Morgan-LC is a good Qb...but hes nothin like Olinger and Lewis
I agree but if they are all sophmores then there is going to be some competition to see who is the best for a couple of years.
Jones for Russell,he is a big boy,...run,block and he can even pass.
Boone is a very good quarterback. He needs to stay healthy. Better watch out for Chandler Shepherd though.
Chris Puckett from Jenkins, he's a junior and one of the best all around QBs. He runs very well, passes and, throws some big blocks out.
JFLDAD Wrote:Jones for Russell,he is a big boy,...run,block and he can even pass.

IMO you will not see Tyler under center next year. AJ Cordle should take over and Tyler should move into the backfield. He is better suited back there.
Quaterbacks to watch for does this mean for next year, If so then:

Tyler Johnson from Shelby Valley
Midee1 Wrote:IMO you will not see Tyler under center next year. AJ Cordle should take over and Tyler should move into the backfield. He is better suited back there.

Thats what I thought also....with the upcoming loss of K. Clark we will need a go-to back...........Tyler Jones.:Thumbs:
football_fan Wrote:Chris Puckett from jenkins, hes a junior and one of the best all around qbs. he runs very well, passes and, throws some big blocks out.
I agree
Charlie Banks, LCC
Southwestern's Mike Jones...
Midee1 Wrote:IMO you will not see Tyler under center next year. AJ Cordle should take over and Tyler should move into the backfield. He is better suited back there.
I agree too MIDEE1, This year gave AJ a chance to learn the system and will be a great asset to the QB position next year. AJ is just a sophmore this year and will be a terror next year in the QB spot..... Not as big as Tyler but has a CANNON for an arm. AJ has a passer rating of 209.8 with 8 for 10 for 1 td and 163 yards, and 2 picks.....
Cant tell me he aint gonna be a threat???
:redboxer:
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Bobby Hughes will be one to watch in this years playoffs and next season.
#5 Andrew Elkins from Belfry will enter next season as the incumbent at QB as a Junior. He has looked young, yet remarkedly cool under pressure this season. He is slight of build and could certainly use a dedicated off-season in the weight room, but the comparisons to the likes of Dwayne Fransisco and other Belfry QB's held in esteem has begun.

I am rooting for the young man. If he works hard and grows into his frame, I think he COULD be the best QB Belfry has had in nearly 20 years.
LovetheBucs Wrote:#5 Andrew Elkins from Belfry will enter next season as the incumbent at QB as a Junior. He has looked young, yet remarkedly cool under pressure this season. He is slight of build and could certainly use a dedicated off-season in the weight room, but the comparisons to the likes of Dwayne Fransisco and other Belfry QB's held in esteem has begun.

I am rooting for the young man. If he works hard and grows into his frame, I think he COULD be the best QB Belfry has had in nearly 20 years.

I played against Fransisco and Co. Those are some big expectations to place on the shoulders of a soph.
Agreed FBALL, but the comparisons have been made. I'm am not willing to crown the young man that honor. I will simply say good job to this point and see what the future holds.

Im not sure Elkins is ready for the big time yet, but I sure hope that he gets the shot.
Bobby Hughes- P-burg
I noticed that a lot of QB's were posted , Are any of them ranked in the state? if so post it.
I don't know if any of the QB's listed are ranked stated wide, but i do know that somerset's QB is one of the best in the state, cant think of his name off the top of my head though.
His name is Ross Deaton.
who was the morgan for LC last year or am I stil thinking of JJ???