Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 49 Boyd County 14
final
glad for a W but they stink.
Congrats to Tomcats
Great night for the Tomcats, Boyd Co. will get better as the season goes.
If you're not better by now then you may want to look forward to basketball season. BC looked bad tonight, even for them. But congrats to Ashland, they looked good tonight.
Poor, hapless Boyd County. They are as weak as Rowan County. Maybe they should suspend attempting to field a competitive team. They could concentrate on the female soccer team.
T-CATS Wrote:glad for a W but they stink.
Why would you be glad, your done with Ashland remember?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Poor, hapless Boyd County. They are as weak as Rowan County. Maybe they should suspend attempting to field a competitive team. They could concentrate on the female soccer team.

I would take Boyd over Rowan bay a score!
Do-double-gg Wrote:I would take Boyd over Rowan bay a score!

Confusednicker:
tomcat4life Wrote:Why would you be glad, your done with Ashland remember?
Took time off to calm down. Never done with the CATS. They played well last night and looked like they may be back on track.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I would take Boyd over Rowan bay a score!

Would either be capable of scoring?
Nice to see Ashland be able to actually put a beating on somebody this year? I was getting worried.
T-CATS Wrote:Took time off to calm down. Never done with the CATS. They played well last night and looked like they may be back on track.
until the Johnson Central game then we won't hear from you anymore.
Opponents have made some difference in the outcome, but dont tell me you havent noticed the kicking game has improved, social media has been cleaned up, the head coach has asserted himself more, there have been personnel changes on defense and the schemes have become more aggressive. Johnson Central on the road will be difficult no doubt. If you recall Ashland has the lost the last two time they have been there on the last play of the game. The last time they were there, Ashland was the better team. If the kids continue to work hard, and the coaches dont back off, anything can happen. It is a longshot yeah, but stanger things have happened.