Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Fleming get another shot @ russell??
Looks as though they do!! Good luck Fleming.
Doesn't matter.
Russell will roll.
Hard to say bro,, Fleming will come out ready and willin!
If Russell wins the next 2 games,, who do ya think they will play??
Fleming has to beat West Carter before they can even think about playing Russell again. If they do get to play Russell again, they have nothing to lose, everybody will pick Russell to name their score against them again.
And Russel has to get by East Carter before we can even talk about Fleming County.
Rocky Wrote:If Russell wins the next 2 games,, who do ya think they will play??

Looks like possibly Corbin for the regional title providing Russell makes it that far.
Russell has never played Corbin at Russell,I think or ever.Lets get passed the next two rounds.:devilflam
Russell and Belfry in the semis again...this time at the CAM.
Can't wait.
HEY GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We play East Carter first and it is always tougher to play a team twice in a year.. you make your adjustments and then you have them again... My 4th grade team played Lawrence County last Tuesday and won 30-0, We drew each other in the first round of the Black Bowl at Raceland for today and guess what... No where near that score.. Yea we won 6-0 but the adjustment from watching film and preparing for a team is hard to overcome.. OUr boys played hard today and Russell MAY find out that it will be a whole different ball game when EC comes to town knockin on our door...........
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell fans on this site are good fans. I love their down to Earth posts.

Russell is looking Corbin square in the face come round 3, and I wish I could say it was a toss up, but Corbin doesn't seem to be the team they were in the past.