Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cooper
50.00%
Simon Kenton
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton/Cooper
Who do you think wins and why?
Cooper, because they are better.
Stardust Wrote:Cooper, because they are better.

2nd that Dust...
If I was your bookie, your houses would now belong to me!
SK will beat CCHS by 4 TD's, so that means they will beat Cooper by 5 TD's.
MrBWesley Wrote:SK will beat CCHS by 4 TD's, so that means they will beat Cooper by 5 TD's.

Even those of us in the SK community are cautious about this team because of the SOS. Cooper is badly injured right now, so a 5 score win may be feasible. But a 4 score margin over CCHS seems unlikely.
Pick6 Wrote:Even those of us in the SK community are cautious about this team because of the SOS. Cooper is badly injured right now, so a 5 score win may be feasible. But a 4 score margin over CCHS seems unlikely.

SK will win by 40 as far as the Camels. They had 9 yards passing last week they will not be able to keep up with the Neers!
SOS??? Cooper has played two really bad teams and lost to very average cchs team. SK by 5 TDs.
SK by alot
Cooper wins by 21
Simon Kenton 35
Cooper 6
Would like to see Cooper win, but SK walks away with this one.
Nuclear Option, you must be a Cooper fan with really unrealistic expectations. SK 48-7.
Well mr Wesley.... They've taken some teams to the woodshed, liken NCC and made them look pretty bad. I believe they will do the same to SK after laying an egg against Campbell. I believe this team has something to prove.