Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV game Corbin Williamsburg
Score Corbin 28 Williamsburg 26
I enjoyed the game, we played well.I was going to leave several times in last half but something kept me there and I am glad I stayed.
Heck of a game. This was an Awesome game between two competitive teams....:worthy:
Corbin played with no intensity, but found a way to make the big plays when needed.
Good competitive that could have went either way. Congrats to Hounds.
Nice atmosphere for JV football.
How many varsity starters did Wburg play?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How many varsity starters did Wburg play?

Didn't get to make the game but I asked E who played well for Wburg and he named 4 freshman...Just saying...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How many varsity starters did Wburg play?

Gut you are back in the ditch again, Williamsburg did not dress one starter sometimes Herron does some crazy things but, he will not risk A starter in a jv game. I think both teams learned from it. It was a good game.
By crazy things, you certainly don't mean scheduling any tough teams for his varsity to play do you?
topnotch Wrote:Gut you are back in the ditch again, Williamsburg did not dress one starter sometimes Herron does some crazy things but, he will not risk A starter in a jv game. I think both teams learned from it. It was a good game.

It was a good game and like you said both teams should learn from it. Williamsburg has some good young players, not a lot of size, but several kids who know how to play.
topnotch Wrote:Gut you are back in the ditch again, Williamsburg did not dress one starter sometimes Herron does some crazy things but, he will not risk A starter in a jv game. I think both teams learned from it. It was a good game.

It was an honest question. I don't follow wburg. I don't know how many players they have. You would think for a school that size that they would have to play some.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It was an honest question. I don't follow wburg. I don't know how many players they have. You would think for a school that size that they would have to play some.

Have 2 kids getting eligible this week plus another few coming out after school started should put us around 48 plus kids, Jerry finally has some numbers to play JV games...I think they played Somerset last week or so and won...The rebuilding process should not take to long after this year, the future looks bright...
OldJacket Wrote:Have 2 kids getting eligible this week plus another few coming out after school started should put us around 48 plus kids, Jerry finally has some numbers to play JV games...I think they played Somerset last week or so and won...The rebuilding process should not take to long after this year, the future looks bright...

That's good to hear. I didn't know how much wburg returned next year. It seems almost every boy in that school is playing football and that's what wburg needs to be competetive.
I heard Corbin jv beat Whitley last week by 2 or 3 scores.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That's good to hear. I didn't know how much wburg returned next year. It seems almost every boy in that school is playing football and that's what wburg needs to be competetive.
I heard Corbin jv beat Whitley last week by 2 or 3 scores.

Corbin play without 2 WR that play in the Whitley game they was move up to varsity and corbin main RB didn't play in the Williamsburg game due to an injuries in the Whitley game. :yikes: