Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. East Ridge
ER will have a long night ! IMO !

PHS-42
ER--00
No chance at all for the Warriors. P-burg by 4+ TD's.
P-burg 54

ER 6(if they get lucky)
Yes, this should be ugly.
someone should make it possible to bet on this one
Pburg with no mercy
Prestonsburg by a lot
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Blackcats can't take the Warriors lightly. The Cat's should win anyway but it would be alot closer than it should be if they arent prepared mentally.
Who is one, two, three, and four; I have it this way 1. Belfry 2. Sheldon Clark 3. Prestonsburg 4. Shelby Valley. Any one have it different
PBurg
cats eye Wrote:Who is one, two, three, and four; I have it this way 1. Belfry 2. Sheldon Clark 3. Prestonsburg 4. Shelby Valley. Any one have it different

Wrong thread for this. Please keep it on the topic P'burg vs East Ridge.
P'burf thinks they will take ER lightly well their in for a ride, we thought Magoffin Co. was a push over and we all kno what happend on that. the point that im tryin to make, is the cats BETTER NOT JUST THINK THEY CAN PUSH US OVER... or they will have a long game on warrior field.
Prestonburg but I would love to see ER pull it out!! Some1 open this for betting!
Prestonsburg will not see ER as a push over ! They seen SV as one and then came out in the 2nd half and scored 25 un-answared ! Now Prestonsburg is curious on who they play first in the Playoffs so this game shouldnt take long to get out of hand !
warriorpride Wrote:p'burf thinks they will take ER lightly well their in for a ride, we thought magoffin co was a push over and we all kno what happend on that. the point that im tryin to make, is the cats BETTER NOT JUST THINK THEY CAN PUSH US OVER... or they will have a long game on warrior field.
Oh brother. You guys from Pike County never learn. Just see the P-burg/Pike Central game, and SV/Prestonsburg game. Same opinions, and the same outcome that one should expect.
P'Burg wins big.
BCF4L Wrote:Oh brother. You guys from Pike County never learn. Just see the P-burg/Pike Central game, and SV/Prestonsburg game. Same opinions, and the same outcome that one should expect.

P-burg/Pikeville game too.
warriorpride Wrote:p'burf thinks they will take ER lightly well their in for a ride, we thought magoffin co was a push over and we all kno what happend on that. the point that im tryin to make, is the cats BETTER NOT JUST THINK THEY CAN PUSH US OVER... or they will have a long game on warrior field.

you all got beat by maggoffin..period
P-burg by 4+ TD's
P-burg by 4 td's
this game should get ugly and in a quick one too. Prestonburg to much for East Ridge....
P-Burg-56
ER-6
Prestonsburg won't even trail in this game like they did against SV. They will have an easy night.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Have to go with P-Burg in this one. Good luck to both teams, though.
P-BURG will win im sure
I don't think they will drop the old goose egg, but it shouldn't be close.
p-burg will walk all over the warriors up on the ridge there wont b much tribal music being played come fri night...
to much defense for east ridge. But i hope east ridge wins