Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC 14 Belfry 6 (freshmen)
Well, it was a good game. I hope we dont play Belfry again this year(this is our 5th time LOL). Both teams have played really well. And SC wins the tie breaker tonight with the series being 3-2 SC. Way to go Cards.
nice to se sc has some guys that will be able to play with belfry for the next years to come
I think that sc freshman played an awesome game against belfry last night. They pulled out some fantastic plays that belfry was not ready for. This sc freshman team has heart and they don't give up. I am glad to see that sc has some great potential with these boys for the next 3 years. These boys know how to play as a team and they displayed that last night. The jv did not display that same heart against belfry but i think they have only played 3 games unlike this freshman team, they have had about 6-7 games. Most of this freshman team has played together in middle school and that makes a difference. Great game sc freshman, good up the good work, and I hope you continue play team ball, in the years to come.
SC is just dominating them all around!
Boomer86 Wrote:SC is just dominating them all around!

We will see about that Boomer, Lets see how things work out at CAM Stadium in a few weeks in the playoffs. When SC visits Belfry.
Belfry_99 Wrote:We will see about that Boomer, Lets see how things work out at CAM Stadium in a few weeks in the playoffs. When SC visits Belfry.

Just calling it like I see it!:Thumbs:
congrats SC
Good job to both teams
Not to take anything away from SC but as I remember it these belfry freshman were leading this little series 2-0 until our fullback Josh Stanley broke his leg and we went downhill from there. I would have like to seen the outcome if he hadn't.Congrats are due to SC for makin their plays when we didn't though. Nice work! Keep playing hard Belfry and things will come around.I will blame a little of last nights loss on us running tthe same play four times in a row.Jeeze a blind man coulda picked that pass off.LOL
Good Job Cards
cobra67 Wrote:Not to take anything away from SC but as I remember it these belfry freshman were leading this little series 2-0 until our fullback Josh Stanley broke his leg and we went downhill from there. I would have like to seen the outcome if he hadn't.Congrats are due to SC for makin their plays when we didn't though. Nice work! Keep playing hard Belfry and things will come around.I will blame a little of last nights loss on us running tthe same play four times in a row.Jeeze a blind man coulda picked that pass off.LOL

i don't think this had alot to do with it. belfry's freshman team has two other running backs, including the qb, who have had the td's this year. i believe the stanley kid may have had 3 before this happen if not less.
Congrats to SC
Congrats SC
strike3... Wrote:i don't think this had alot to do with it. belfry's freshman team has two other running backs, including the qb, who have had the td's this year. i believe the stanley kid may have had 3 before this happen if not less.
True but he was a lot stronger running back than the other boys not taking anything away from the other boys.He was just alot harder to deal with and he was the work horse on the tough yardage.He was more of a loss than even we realized IMO. Either way I enjoy the games because for some reason we are not getting a lot of other people to play us.TongueirateSho
this seemed to have been a good game