(In NO order)
blackcat_student Wrote:Landon Slone-Paintsville
J.D. Vanhoose-Paintsville
Blake Bundy-Paintsville
Bobby Hughes-Prestonsburg
Tim Honaker-Pikeville
Josh Martin-Allen Central

(In NO order)
Also for Prestonsburg, Patton is pretty dang versatile player, reminds me of Sean Leslie on a bad day. Im pretty psyched about seeing him play this year, didn't see much from him last year but hoping he leads his team FAR.
I also very much agree with Tim Honaker, the guy is about 6'2, can play as big as anybody in the region and can play as good guard as good as anyone in the region, I expect big things from him this comming season.
Paintsville has quite a few players that can just about do it all. Grimm, Slone, VanHoose all can shoot from the outside and play down low. Honakers from Pikeville are tough. Looking forward to when these two teams play one another this season.
J.D Vanhoose, and Jamie McCarty
Before the season is out, I bet other people will be thinking about the awsome freshmen that Valley has coming up this year as some of the best and most versatile players. Some can play any position from point guard, to power forward and even centers. That is a good combination to have in a young freshman players.
SV,

I would wager that you are one of those freshmen..: )
Jamie McCarty
Hoops Lover Wrote:SV,

I would wager that you are one of those freshmen..: )

At least he has Pride !
Pride is about being proud of your school or your team. It's not about talking about yourself to see what kind of response is given. That borders on arrogance.
Dustin May from Belfry, can gaurd all but the quickest 1's and every 2-5 but they cannot match his size and strength
Landon slone
Jesse Meek
Tim Honaker
IRISH4 Wrote:Paintsville has quite a few players that can just about do it all. Grimm, Slone, VanHoose all can shoot from the outside and play down low. Honakers from Pikeville are tough. Looking forward to when these two teams play one another this season.
i agree with you except for one thing. Tim Honaker is tough for sure, but I don't recall even seeing Ted in the game last year. I know he didn't get to play any in the district.