Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Cal Ejected
I can't help but think the pressure is getting to coach Cal. I've noticed in the last couple of games that he has really tried to get himself thrown out of the game; heck I really think I have seen him say, "throw me out". I know that strategies sometime come into play for the bigger picture of your teams motivation; nobody can forget shooter taking over with the picket fence and getting the win. I sense that Cal is desperate and trying all he can to motivate this young team and really was happy to just get out of the building. I think that he knows he can't continue on the path he is taking and for the first time in his career is doubting himself personally. You know what they say when you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. I don't even want to comment on the game because I'm still throwing up. What do you guys think? I could be wrong and way off
I just think he is frustrated with this group. The game was not officiated too bad and play he got thrown out on was a clean play. What is frustrating is the inconsistency in handing out T's. Cronin in UC game was screaming,yelling, running all over court and not given a T. Officials need to be consistent. And for the record the officials made no difference in UK game, the cats just SUCKED!