Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy layne 06 07 in the 15th
Does blhs have a chance to win a regional title this year who all do they got...how many games do u think they will win
Birdman Wrote:Does blhs have a chance to win a regional title this year who all do they got...how many games do u think they will win

A regional title... yes they have a chance, not a very big one, but they got one. I just dont see enough talent on BL to have a shot at a regional title. They may win their district.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I don't know about region...maybe district...the district is real weak and is a coin toss this year...the Bobcats have senior center Trai Whitt and junior pg Brennan Case leading the way...Justin Collins will provide a lot of scoring...James Lafferty and Sameuel Keathley will also probably start...Brandon Tackett, Richie Tackett, and Cody McCay should also get some minutes.
I dont even see them going to the region ! Trai Whitt and Breenan Case is not enough players to cut it ! James Lafferty is the only other player I know and IMO he is not much of a scoring threat ! But you never know about the 58th district !
BL will prolly make the Region but that is all they will prolly do is make it. Nothing further than a 1st round exit. They should make it to the District championship but will not make any noise in the 15th.
They have three good players in Whitt, Case, and Collins and Lafferty has his moments. They are lacking depth on their bench, and I think that will be their biggest concern. They will only go 1 man maybe 2 off the bench without losing a lot. Does Coach Rose have any new assistants? I heard he did.
I've heard that former Bobcat and Alice Lloyd Eagle Jeremy Daniels will be helping Coach Rose this year. I've heard a lot about their middle school team, seems like the Bobcats have a bright future ahead.
if they all stay together that is. Their middle school team is excellent, but getting them all to go to Betsy Layne High School is where the problem lies.