Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Wisconsin ( Final Four )
Thoughts and prediction.
Kentucky 78
Wisconsin 70

Kentucky has the IT FACTOR for SUR :Cheerlead
Are we talking about Wisconsin??? The Badgers won't even show up for Saturday's game. The next game the Cats play is against UConn on Monday. UConn was both Florida's last loss and their next loss!
64SUR Wrote:Kentucky 78
Wisconsin 70

Kentucky has the IT FACTOR for SUR :Cheerlead

that sounds good to me because I said by 8
Let us also remember that the badgers best Florida as well. Still say Cats by five.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Let us also remember that the badgers best Florida as well. Still say Cats by five.

lets also remember that BOTH Florida loses was at beginning of season..
UK by 7,, but could be more. Vegas started out with 2.5 and it dropped a point since yest to 1.5. The reason it goes up or down is more money is being bet on one side. Pretty sure UK will cover a 1.5 or a 2.5... I'd say the true line will close at 3.5..
cuppett777 Wrote:lets also remember that BOTH Florida loses was at beginning of season..

Let's also remember that Wisconsin and UConn are both BETTER than they were at the beginning of the season and UConn did not have Giffey starting at that time, and Kaminsky didn't play like this at the beginning of the season.
I'm going to Dallas!! I'll let you know..
Confusednicker:
I hope you don't have seats in another zip code Granny Bear.....

I saw the pic of the stadium, it looks crazy
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm going to Dallas!! I'll let you know..
Confusednicker:

Granny Bear have a safe trip from 64SUR. :Cheerlead
Confusednicker:

Have a great time!!!!!!!!
Confusednicker:

You might want to use 64SUR's gps so you don't get lost in big D... Lol have a safe trip..
I guess this thread will get hot after Kentucky beat Wisconsin. Confusednicker:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I hope you don't have seats in another zip code Granny Bear.....

I saw the pic of the stadium, it looks crazy

I sent her the pic of the seats and it looks a mile away,lol, but like I said,in Houston when me and Bucslover went there was 70,000 and we was at top but could see good,but another 30,000 or so away Idk how that will be,hopefully the big screen works...
No doubt in my mind Kentucky wins this game.
Wisconsin just cannot match up with them.
panther nation Wrote:You might want to use 64SUR's gps so you don't get lost in big D... Lol have a safe trip..

Anybody know if Granny flying or driving...:popcorn:
I am a RA here on the campus of Kentucky, so as a RA I have many duties. If we beat Wisconsin this campus is going to get crazy, which means my Saturday night will be a living hell lol
^
Not as bad as it will be if we send Florida home with a loss.

3 out of 4 isn't bad though, right?
We need to worry about Wisconsin. They will not back down. This will be a test for the Cats. They have to be physical and play great defense. The 3 point line will be critical for us. We can't give up big plays, and we have to drive to basket and use transition to our advantage. I think that is one of Wisconsin weakness. They have no transition defense. Rebounding the ball will also be key. We have to do better on offensive rebounds. We gave way too many to Michigan. I still like our chances, but we have to execute.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
10hrs to tip off. Go Cats :Cheerlead
If we win the rebound battle and shoot over 40% I like our chances. I hope cougar pride is right about Wisconsins weak transition game.

We need to get their big man in foul trouble early.

GO CATS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I bet Willy ends up playing some...
I think big Willie will play some also...:Cheerlead
Cats have to win tonight,so I can watch them win the title Monday night,i wont be able to see tonights game because I will be in church...GO CATS...
Time to focus on the now...this game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Wisconsin 40
Kentucky 36

HALFTIME

I feel pretty good right now. :HitWall:
Time for me to move to the edge of my chair 3.48 remaining :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Time for me to move to the edge of my chair 3.48 remaining :Cheerlead

At this point nobody can jump higher than me from the edge of the couch...64SUR. Confusedmallchee