Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 2A state championship this year
Who is in Middlesboro's district?
Mercer will win, I don't think anyone in AA can play with them...I may be wrong but they are awfully tough. I believe Russell would have the best shot against them..Mercer is outscoring their opponents 258-39 on the season, 19 of the 39 points were scored on Friday in a 66-19 win over Casey County.
Middlesboro could be a sleeper also.
I will go with Russel.
I like Mercer County beating Belfry in the Finals. Russell will have to Beat Belfry at belfry to get there and I don't see that happening. Belfry should of beat Russell at Russell last year if not for that TD being called back, but revenge is sweeter.
ERblue4ever Wrote:I like Mercer County beating Belfry in the Finals. Russell will have to Beat Belfry at belfry to get there and I don't see that happening. Belfry should of beat Russell at Russell last year if not for that TD being called back, but revenge is sweeter.

I'm sure that the interception had nothing to do with it then. Give me a break both teams made mistakes and had penalties. That night the best team won. and if I recall correctly it WASN'T Belfry.
blackcat_student Wrote:They have a great one two punch with QB Trevor Hoskins and RB Cornlius Ford !(Both are 1 Star players according to Scout.com)

Casey Earls is the best player on that team, imo.