Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hughes
Whats eveyones thoughts on him ? I mean he has done a brillant job for the blackcats, he is a very accurate QB and has done some great things like the game vs Paintsville and Sheldon Clark !
Here's some stats from this season: 19-45 431yds 3tds 1int ! And he is just a junior and he has played against some pretty good DB's this season.
blackcat_student Wrote:Here's some stats from this season: 19-45 431yds 3tds 1int ! And he is just a junior and he has played against some pretty good DB's this season.

Those stats would be alot better if he had some recievers to catch the balls....
they dropped alot against Pikeville....
Bobby is a great QB, with a little more experience he'll begin to see the field a lot better and develop really well.
bobby hughes is a punk
foxbobcats Wrote:bobby hughes is a punk

I agree
hmm, Meade, and foxbobcat? what exactly does this statement mean? BC I think in the rules NAME CALLING is not to be tollerated? or did you even read the rules?....so thats your warning next time its like 1,2,3 your outta here
bobby would be descent next year i mean i've not really watched him play much but what i seen he was an alright qb wish him the best of luck
how is hughes a punk? i mean i know he fights ufc and stuff but how?
thats a lil off topic there its about how good of a qb he is not how mean he is in ufc or ne thing
dfblackcat53 Wrote:i mean i know he fights ufc and stuff but how?

Smile Smile Smile
Guys....no name calling!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's decent.
he is the second coming of somone
Dont care much for him
19 of 45 is NOT "very accurate."

I do think he is a solid Qb but not of the caliber Prestonsburg has been privy to in recent times.
LovetheBucs Wrote:I do think he is a solid Qb but not of the caliber Prestonsburg has been privy to in recent times.

Bobby also doesn't have the caliber of talent surrounding him, nor is he in the same offense as recent Blackcat QB's. He has had a ton of balls dropped by this year by his recievers.
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Those stats would be alot better if he had some recievers to catch the balls....
they dropped alot against Pikeville....

Took the words right out of my mouth. I've watched Pburg play twice this season and they are a decent team. I mean they aren't great or anything, but pretty good...especially defensively. Hughs is a very mobile qb with a strong arm from what I could tell. Prestonsburg does not have the great receivers like they used to (i.e. Nick Jamerson and crew from 2001-2003, or even '04), but a lot of Hughs' passes would've been completed if receivers didn't cut their routes short or he had more than two seconds to read the coverage and make a good throw. Give the kid some slack, he's doing good for what he has around him.
We'll see how he does the rest of the season but he has played well as of late and is pretty cosistant..He will only get better, I also agree with Gish, the talent level isn't there compared to past Prestonsburg teams so really his stats should really be better and its really not his fault the receivers have to do their job and catch some balls..but they are young and are improving every game. They played really well against Sheldon Clark and never let up.
He is ok