Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central/Boyd County Thoughts, Bets and predictions
Devilologist Wrote:Very short limb there catdawg............... Ill even go out on a further limb and say that Johnson will score more points than Boyd.... Hows that for ya????????????
Now beat that anybody....

im going to go with bc in this one....bc 7 jc 6......not really...lol......jc 1 million bc 6 cause of jv.....:lmao:
Kayaker Wrote:Well I agree with this post 100%. I do believe that JC could be in trouble if they come in overlooking this Boyd Co. team as they could have last week overlooking a bad Lawrence Co. team. But lets all remember that Jim Matney is the coach and he will not allow this to happen. In your first post you said it was crazy for JC supports to post blowout which i believe will very well happen if JC comes to play as they did against LC so this was what i was disagree. I realize some players may read this website but i believe that this kids understand that the game is decided on the field and not with what we as fans have to say. Last year should have taught this team that you cant take any game off and that you need to bring your "A" game against any opponent. This season has been named the "Unfinished Business Tour" due to last years unexceptable season and I believe these players want to leave it all on the field each and every game and let their opponents know that they have a lot of frustration due to last years premature exit of the playoffs.

I understand what you are saying but JCHS can't go into any game thinking it will be a blowout. If the fans state it and the players read it than sooner or later the players may feel it. JCHS can't get the attitude of showing up! Just because JCHS shows up doesn't mean BC or anyone else will lay down and quit.

I for think that if JC plays their game than it will be another long night for BC. If they don't play their game it could be a long night for everyone at the nest!
Jc big
Eagles will have no problem with Boyd County. However, the # 5 ranking and undefeated streak ends the next week when the Eagles go to Memorial Field to face the Tigers.
Tiger77 Wrote:Eagles will have no problem with Boyd County. However, the # 5 ranking and undefeated streak ends the next week when the Eagles go to Memorial Field to face the Tigers.
Smile
Tiger77 Wrote:Eagles will have no problem with Boyd County. However, the # 5 ranking and undefeated streak ends the next week when the Eagles go to Memorial Field to face the Tigers.

DoubleSmile Smile
May have to change my prediction. It is raining and appears that it will rain all evening and we all know how the Eagles play in the rain against a team from the ASHLAND/Boyd County area.
THats very very funnySmile Smile Smile :thatsfunn
wonder if boyd needs to borrow some mud cleats.
t-cat50 Wrote:wonder if boyd needs to borrow some mud cleats.
good one.. Do you have a size 12..
Old School I went ahead and settled this so I could close it out.