Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henderson County 85 Clay County 59
Wow. :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
We're the worst team in the state at guarding the 3. 13-21 is a little absurd but at the same time it's not. Can beat a lot of teams, unless they shoot the 3. Smh
Ouch
This happens, pick your head up tigers. You're doing fine.
Would love to watch Hop-Town this year if they're a good bit better than Henderson.
Speed kills...clay just couldn't keep up..:Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:Speed kills...clay just couldn't keep up..:Sad04:

That did show at times but I still think their shooting is what did it. Would love to know the specific stats from that 3rd quarter. They couldn't miss, especially the white boy. When Smithhart brought their big up to get Allen to move he couldn't adjust.
I know the 14th is stacked but I watched the tigers the other day. They will win their region. If the 14th team meets them it could be bye-bye.
As far as that goes, I still think KCC and with Beverley PCC are better. I don't know for Hazard and Cordia. January has been killer for the Tigers. It doesn't get any easier against Lafayette. Going to need a strong February to end the regular season.
Tigers had a nice first half.
What happened?
icecreamandcake Wrote:Tigers had a nice first half.
What happened?

NO DEFENSE.....2nd half. :popcorn:
Any stats from game?
Wow
They needed Richie Farmer. LOL
Ballers Wrote:I know the 14th is stacked but I watched the tigers the other day. They will win their region. If the 14th team meets them it could be bye-bye.

What world are you living in clay has not proved to win region they haven't beat a good team yet.....just to name one knox central
No defense in the second half is right. As for the 13th region, it's a 3 team race. Knox did beat Clay but you can't wait until the last 4 minutes to show up. Marsee owned Allen. Clay is yet to play Jackson or Knox play Jackson. I feel like McDaniel is trying to distribute the ball almost too much this year even though he has been pretty good at it. At times, Clay is best when they just let him go. Only taking two 3's per game. Shooting less free throws and shots this season.

I'm not going to take too much away from this game as far as region play. Clay is better than the score indicates but nevertheless, Henderson would probably beat most teams in the mountains that badly.
icecreamandcake Wrote:Any stats from game?

Clay shot 9-20 from 3 which is actually pretty good.

Henderson 13-21 from 3 I believe. Norman maybe 19.

Wolfe 13 and Farmer 11.
It appears as though Clay is just not what we thought they were!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:It appears as though Clay is just not what we thought they were!

I would haveto disagree with you Black Bear Cuz....Clay ran into a team tonight that was on fire....clay will be the team to beat in the 13th... :HitWall:
The way Knox is playing I believe they are establishing themselves as the team to beat with Jackson Co closely behind them. Clay has just not been impressive this year at any point in the season from what I have seen and read about them? They handled SL and NL convincingly in the first couple weeks of the season, but since then have been less than impressive. This may work out good for them however, it may be the motivation they need going into tournament play? Will be interesting to see, the region looks pretty wide open right now!
Of Clay's 5 losses the worst one is probably Breathitt, maybe Knox. They don't have any really bad losses. They did this same thing last year. Dacula, Wayne, and Henderson are pretty good teams. Tigers were there in all games to win except last night.
Thought the Knox loss would have been turn around for TIGERS!
icecreamandcake Wrote:Thought the Knox loss would have been turn around for TIGERS!

Haha, yea but Henderson is really good. Just like now they play Lafayette.
Clay just out muscles most teams in the 13th. Problem here. They weren't playing in the 13th in this one. Just an old fashioned butt kickin!!
If marcum had only had a couple more transfers he would have had the total pacakage to dominate the 13th!! You still have a few weeks left in the season though! Yes I know I am just messing guys. Clay will be the team to beat come tournament time!
Something just ain't exactly right with the Tigers of late. Too many defensive lapses. They're a better team than they are showing. Still having growing pains from all of the transfers possibly? Makes you wonder.
Twitter, girlfriend issues, selfishness, chemistry, players not wanting to be there. Take your pick.