Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT All Tournament Team
:please: Holland for hazard not on all tourment team something smells funny,WHAT DO YOU THINK
I totally agree !!
I truly think Hollan should have been all tourney team w/out a doubt.
In my opinion Hollan should have been the MVP. Just my opinion. Something definitely not right with this one. The truth stands when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
^^^agree brotha man
SR HOLLAN best all round player in the tourney can do it all. VERY,VERY,VERY,good player.
Made a statement for player of the year in the 14 region half way in the season.
Good luck the rest of the season.
^i thought he could have gotten MVP as well but it is what it is.
Well, Who DID make it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Brother Cecil Wrote:In my opinion Hollan should have been the MVP. Just my opinion. Something definitely not right with this one. The truth stands when all else falls. Brother Cecil.

This kid scored in double figures all three games. Hit a buzzer beater to beat the 1 team in the mountains in the semifinals and he doesn't make the all tournament team enlighten me somebody out there who knows why. Something smells rotten in Denmark or am I missing something. A response from somebody who knows would be appreciated. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Hollan hands down, not even a question.
Not sure who made it but I'm sure Johnson and Hudson are in there.
Peace be among us, brother ballers.
Got to see this one and I agree Holland should have been on there. Very good game
Hollan got the 110% award so he didn't get called off for all tourney.

The MVP and 110% winners get special plaques but they are considered all-tourney.

Everyone unbunch their panties lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Hollan got the 110% award so he didn't get called off for all tourney.

The MVP and 110% winners get special plaques but they are considered all-tourney.

Everyone unbunch their panties lol

Didn't realize 110 percent award was considered an all tournament award seems more like a hustle award. But seriously going into the finals I personally considered only 3 players in the running for MVP Hudson or Hollan for Hazard Johnson if Perry won. Just my opinion. By the way I wear boxers. lol. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
That was my last post on this subject. Time to move on. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.