Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK women fall at South Carolina 68-59
Aleighsa Welch had 16 points and 14 rebounds, and freshman Alaina Coates added 10 points and 17 rebounds to lead No. 10 South Carolina to a 68-59 win over No. 9 Kentucky on Thursday night.

More...
Not a shock. Mitchell is a great recruiter and good at the entertainment aspect of the program, but I've never been sold on his x and o game and in game moves. Style of play is fun to watch and play, but seems to be the only way they can play. Inability to adjust costs his teams many times. Don't get me wrong, it's great to be relevant, but I'm afraid we will never go any higher.
walterwhite Wrote:Not a shock. Mitchell is a great recruiter and good at the entertainment aspect of the program, but I've never been sold on his x and o game and in game moves. Style of play is fun to watch and play, but seems to be the only way they can play. Inability to adjust costs his teams many times. Don't get me wrong, it's great to be relevant, but I'm afraid we will never go any higher.

I will agree 100% on his X and O, if they don't learn some type of half court offense they will never advance any deeper in the tournament than they have in the past.