Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 71 Cordia 61
Me and zaga getting ate alive on this thread lol.
zaga_fan Wrote:What happened to the Lotts Creek mafia?

I saw the 2nd half and Cook was good... very good and I don't think the 3rd quarter crew was ready for him.... I feel the Cordia lost in the 3rd quarter... to many missed Free throws and very little defense..... I feel rolls need to be defined and the guards need to work on a mid range game and stop settling for the 3 if they are committed to not helping rebound....... And if a kid is not producing he may need a brief period of rest..... This team has an amazing crop of guard that are under utilized in CC, AJ, JJ, Felix, Lue Lue, Austin they all bring amazing talents. But they are not reaching there max potential.... and 4 seniors - Man let them lose and let them play. These boys should be running, pressing and having a lot more transition play. But in the end I only gave my opinion because you asked I understand it means nothing. :pondering:
KHSAA12 Wrote:Its a loss. A bad one but a loss. It is funny though cause on Cordia threads were the lions win or play with teams they shouldn't (ncc 2ot) no one says shit, but here you are posting the most you have on a chs thread cause they lose. I could have talked all kinds when kcc went down by20 to lex cath or perry to some team a couple weeks back they should have demolished. If you don't like Cordia its cool, but don't act like all your post towards cordia are anything but negative. If your gonna say it, own it.

I'm all for Cordia winning against Lexington Catholic and I was congratulatory in the Hazard thread with MULTIPLE posts about how huge of a win it was for them.

We all know that I'm a Perry fan but I don't just hate on teams for the sake of hating on them. I critique them based on their body of work and the bottom line is that Cordia has lost two games inside the mountains and went the distance with Hazard and Buckhorn. They aren't a powerhouse, they aren't a top 5 team and I'm not going to get on here and rave about them like they are going to win the 14th because I don't think they are going to win the 14th.

I think Cordia is destined for the semi-finals of the region at best and I'll own that one even if they hang a banner this year.

There's two reasons I post more in threads where Cordia loses...

#1) :problem:

#2) People reply to my posts and I feel the need to reply back.

See what happens in the Knott thread if they lose in the next couple of days.
I'll be in that thread with bells on.
MissB Wrote:So you can decide to take us off?

That one hurts.

I may just cry over it :hilarious: