Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 63 - Taylor Co. 62
Great effort from both teams!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Wish I had gone,LOL
I called 67-63 cordia. Congrats Lions.
A buzzer beater wow what a game.Good job cordia wish y'all luck in the 14th regions from 64SUR. :Cheerlead
Was at the game tonight. Taylor co is good goodin needs to be more selfish and take over more. Cunningham can score whenever he is needed. He has shown to be an excellent clutch player. Cunningham had 27 tonight an goodin had 20 most from the free throw line.
Taylor County coach ain't right...just saying I can see a technical foul coming soon.:HitWall:
Sounds like a great game!
Action from the game...

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image..._yAIE0BOJ8]
Quentin Goodin has my vote as best sophomore in the state!
64SUR Wrote:Taylor County coach ain't right...just saying I can see a technical foul coming soon.:HitWall:

He's definitely very arrogant and has pretty bad body language during games. He's barely older than the players, so maybe he'll learn.
Did he get a T during the tournament?
Look at runit hating, as usual.
^
Even you laughed.
No he didn't laugh idiot. It was ballstar(not ballers). Go back to cheering for PCC. And I will go back to cheering for Hazard.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Even you laughed.

I can't lie, I laughed out loud on that one. It actually took me a second to see the name of jerseys though. Nothing wrong w/ having a little fun on here.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Even you laughed.

I didn't laughed cordia is on the map.An I love it. Confusednicker:
I must eat crow for I said Cordia would win big and was wrong.(not the first) I will not say Taylor is bye no means a contender so that does means IMO no way is Cordia a top 20 team.
Easy Wind Wrote:No he didn't laugh idiot. It was ballstar(not ballers). Go back to cheering for PCC. And I will go back to cheering for Hazard.

Confusednicker:

Merry Christmas and may all Canadians have a blessed holiday season.
Maybe they are and maybe they are not . If they aren't then pcc is not either they only beat north laurel by 2 points and north laurel was the 5 th or 6 th best team in this tourney that cordia won. Cordia is one of these teams right now that is like John calapari first ky team no matter who they play it is a close game. All that will more than likely change next week from what my sources tell me they will be three big additions to the roster hopefully.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Maybe they are and maybe they are not . If they aren't then pcc is not either they only beat north laurel by 2 points and north laurel was the 5 th or 6 th best team in this tourney that cordia won. Cordia is one of these teams right now that is like John calapari first ky team no matter who they play it is a close game. All that will more than likely change next week from what my sources tell me they will be three big additions to the roster hopefully.

Unless it's Knott...
True
Taylor got beat by Louisville Holy Cross tonight in the first round of the Campbellsville tourney.

What in the???