Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard at Perry County Central 12/13
Both teams undefeated.

Hazard (5-0): @ Estill County (71-41 W), Owsley County (77-32 W), Pikeville (54-36 W), Shelby Valley (72-61 W), Lee County (81-47 W)

Perry County Central (4-0): Breathitt County (74-52 W), Knox Central (72-62 W), Powell County (88-62 W), Johnson Central (66-54 W)

Hazard comes in averaging 71 points per game......Perry County Central averages 75 points per game.

Massey Prediction: Perry County Central 59-55

Thoughts / Predictions?
Pcc 68-5. simply a little to much bb.
Chris Hudson won't be playing in this one due to an all-star football game this weekend.

I don't expect to be able to take much from this game, but I'm sure Hazard will come out fired up and ready to get this rivalry going again.
1-3-1-press Wrote:pcc 68-5. Simply a little to much bb.

68-56
Without Chris Hudson hazard will be hurting in this game.Has anybody hear when the serbian player will get to play :Cheerlead
Without Hudson ill say PCC 72 HHS 50
No Big Baby Hudson, that means a lot of dunks for Justin Johnson.
I wouldn't put the farm on Hudson not playing. I have been hearing HHS trying to arrange for someone to go and get him and return him after the game. Although it's not a done deal at this point. Regardless I expect a close game as is most rivalry games. It will be a packed house and anything can happen. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Pcc 67 hazard 59
Hope Hudson plays. I want to see JJ dunk on him a few times.
This will be the Braxton Beverly show. After the game the Bulldog faithful will be praying for an early Serbian Christmas. PCC 69 HHS 52.
It's a shame and an utter travesty that this thread hasn't picked up steam...

THE GREATEST SHOW ON HARDWOOD!!

The biggest rivalry in Eastern Kentucky returns to the regular season TONIGHT!!!

Who ya got!!
I'd pick Perry every time in this one because i'm the biggest homer alive.

Perry Central 68
Hazard 57
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'd pick Perry every time in this one because i'm the biggest homer alive.

Perry Central 68
Hazard 57

Second biggest homer alive...

Perry by tree-fiddy!

Maybe you're tied for first lol
The Commodores don't make a habit out of losing in the palace. Perry by 8. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I won't miss this game for the world, the best Rivalry is EKY is back, with that being said Perry by 15+

Go Dores!
I think Hazard will shock the world and give Perry their first loss of the season. Even if Chris dont play.
HHS - 67
Perry- 65
Go Dawgs!
Perry is hard to beat at Home and I will say they win this game weather Hudson playes or not. PCC 71 Hazard 56.