Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Georgia 11/23
Kentucky travels to play Georgia Saturday at 7pm. The Cats opened as a +23.5 point underdog to the Bulldogs. Last season UK played the Bulldogs tough, losing by 5 points. Is this the game were Stoops and Staff finally notch a SEC win? Is this game a "handicappers Trap Game"??Do the Bulldogs cover the large spread easy? Let's hear your thoughts and predictions about the outcome, the point spread and the reasoning.:Thumbs:
^ No, unfortunately not. The way Georgia came back and then lost to Auburn last week will prevent a UK victory.

Georgia will win with ease by at least 2-3 scores!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
We're going to lose. We are still about 2 years from competing with upper echelon SEC teams. Just going to be patient and take our lumps for now.

Georgia 42
Kentucky 17
geauxtigers75 Wrote:We're going to lose. We are still about 2 years from competing with upper echelon SEC teams. Just going to be patient and take our lumps for now.

Georgia 42
Kentucky 17

Agreed, however, I'll respect your two and raise it to three years before we compete with the upper echelon teams. Middle of the pack, definitely two, I hope,.......... maybe........Confusednicker: Gotta get this QB thing squared away and commit to one!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Most ladies want the guy to stay in bed after some great coitus, but I've got a feeling this will be painful and Georgia will kick us out of the house as soon as were done....

Georgia by 28
geauxtigers75 Wrote:We're going to lose. We are still about 2 years from competing with upper echelon SEC teams. Just going to be patient and take our lumps for now.

Georgia 42
Kentucky 17

We are 2years away from having a chance against anyone in the SEC.
UGA 49
UK 3

Smith- 4/18 22 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INT's
Witlow-5-29 24 yards, 0 TD's, 2 INT's, 2 Fumbles
Spirit100 Wrote:Agreed, however, I'll respect your two and raise it to three years before we compete with the upper echelon teams. Middle of the pack, definitely two, I hope,.......... maybe........Confusednicker: Gotta get this QB thing squared away and commit to one!!!

True, but maybe in 2 years we can at least get back to bowl eligibility, maybe win one against Miss St. or Vandy or pull an upset somewhere (South Carolina a few years ago, LSU 2007, Georgia 2006, etc.)

insideinfo Wrote:We are 2years away from having a chance against anyone in the SEC.

See above comment, i'm just trying to be somewhat of an optimist.
I cant see UK having enough weapons to actually win at Georgia. That being said, the Auburn miracle had to take something out of Georgia. Combine that with the injuries, who knows?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:True, but maybe in 2 years we can at least get back to bowl eligibility, maybe win one against Miss St. or Vandy or pull an upset somewhere (South Carolina a few years ago, LSU 2007, Georgia 2006, etc.)

See above comment, i'm just trying to be somewhat of an optimist.

I'm being a realist.
To show you how well UK football is known, ESPN just had Raymond Sanders as a "impact player" tonight.

The kid got kiicked off the team 3 or 4 days ago Confusednicker:

The way it looking, UGA is liable to hang 80 on us.
Jalen Witlow hurt again.
Only after he fumbles as usual Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To show you how well UK football is known, ESPN just had Raymond Sanders as a "impact player" tonight.

The kid got kiicked off the team 3 or 4 days ago Confusednicker:

The way it looking, UGA is liable to hang 80 on us.

Sanders is still on the team and played tonight.
^
Are you saying Stoops is kicking players off the team and letting them come back 3 days later?!?!!?

Thats the mark of a great coach.