Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps-Allen central-South Floyd?
What is going on? I heard on the radio that they are either doing a coin flip or a rematch of the phelps south Floyd game? Can anyone give me info?
This game will not be "replayed". Don't know where this is coming from and it's certainly not been discussed. There's no reason for the game to be replayed.

The playoff seeding from AC, SF and Phelps is yet to be determined based on this week's game results. After which, seeding will be given based on tie-breaking scenarios that are too many to mention here.
It was mentioned on 95.5.
It doesn't really matter how they are seeded because they will all get swept by the other district in the first round. The only difference will be one team gets to lose at home.
jammin' jamey Wrote:This game will not be "replayed". Don't know where this is coming from and it's certainly not been discussed. There's no reason for the game to be replayed.

The playoff seeding from AC, SF and Phelps is yet to be determined based on this week's game results. After which, seeding will be given based on tie-breaking scenarios that are too many to mention here.

Have heard they (KHSAA) ARE reviewing the game film on this one. Along with the air broadcast. Heard it was awful both ways!
Pikeville-1
South Floyd-2
Allen Central -3
Phelps-4 by the breakdown and points system on KHSAA as far as I can tell.
So that would put:
Nicholas at Pikeville
Phelps at Raceland
Paintsville at South Floyd
Allen Central at Fairview
That is if this is how it is to be.