Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro@Bell County 9 /13
M'boro in a close and very good game.. this year could be the year M'boro can make some noise! GOODLUCK Jackets
panther nation Wrote:Looks like middlesboro has dominated untill 1984 and its bell ever since.

I know. What possibly could have happened to turn that series on its head so abruptly and decisively?

I won't give the answer away, but it rhymes with "Smudley Fillton."
Bell lost 16 players from last year.
Middlesboro lost 1.
Just a stat for ya.
[Image:

]
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Bell lost 16 players from last year.
Middlesboro lost 1.
Just a stat for ya.

Good stat but what are you going to say after the game with a loss.
I'll be honest, I think the difference in this game compared to the last couple years is the O-line of Middlesboro. The last couple years they are no where as strong as they are now. This game will be decided on the line of scrimmage. And for the first time in a long time, I think Middlesboro is just plain stronger on both sides of the line.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Good stat but what are you going to say after the game with a loss.

Not much, as I called a Bell win. Don't think we are good enough yet to beat Bell.

I was just throwing that out. I expect it to be a closer game.
[Image:

]
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Not much, as I called a Bell win. Don't think we are good enough yet to beat Bell.

I was just throwing that out. I expect it to be a closer game.

Oh I don't understand I can't believe you are confident in your team.

Almost game just a few hours away.Confusedinglepar
I look forward to the game on Log Mountain tonight. Hope we have a HUGE crowd!!! It will tell us some about both teams. We will see if the young Bobcats can stay focused and not let all the talk get away with them. We will also see if Middlesboro is for real.
William Muney Wrote:I had been hearing he would be back soon a few weeks ago. I know he has been practicing for a while with limited contact just wanting for the full go. He may have got it?

Heard he got it on monday, but can not meet the 5 day full contact. He will be back for us. That is good. Don't want any excuses.
My opinion is this, NEITHER team is very good. South Pittsburg is a very good team, a very good CLASS A team that beat a 3A Bobcats team. If Middlesboro was so much improved they would have throttled Pineville. I think the Bobcats win by 2 td's but both teams are mediocre.
Been holding off in this one...Boro might shock the world tonight.
I think it will be a very tight game that could go either way, I think that both teams have players ready to step up and complete, I hope both teams come out healthy and make a run for district. This game could start or continue something special for the winner with the remaining schedule. I'm pulling for the Bobcats and think Log Mtn will be rocking. BC 28 M'boro 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!
redstorm Wrote:Could be close for a half. Middlesboro soft schedule will show up in 2nd half.
Bell 34 Middlesboro 12
50-6 last year, maybe Middlesboro has improved, but not 44 points!

Just wanted to bring this back for RED. You seem to want to always down Middlesboro.

I guess this shows what you really know about football.
64SUR Wrote:I think I have already said this on another thread but I like the sound of a yelowjacket buzz middlesboro 20 bell 14 :insane:

man I was close :closeenough:
FlippedOut Wrote:Just wanted to bring this back for RED. You seem to want to always down Middlesboro.

I guess this shows what you really know about football.

Hello Redstorm....they will not make up 44 points.
redstorm Wrote:Could be close for a half. Middlesboro soft schedule will show up in 2nd half.
Bell 34 Middlesboro 12
50-6 last year, maybe Middlesboro has improved, but not 44 points!

hmmm you was right about the half REDSTORM but they are 2 half :lmao:
Bell won 93-96 middlesboro won in 97