Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Johnson receives new offer...
Hope he keeps his talent in state and goes to WKU. Go TOPS!
Wolverine Wrote:Hope he keeps his talent in state and goes to WKU. Go TOPS!

He is the Toppers #1 priority from what I've been told.
Kid is a monster.Really impressed with him. Great player. Doesn't have the ball skills or the size to garner big time D-1 offers. Not saying he cant play at that level. I think he can. But he doesn't pass the eye test. Sadly the recruiting gurus will pigeon hole him.
1-3-1-press Wrote:Johnson's final 5:

Providence
WKU
Auburn
Miami OH
Boston College

Sounds like the Florida Stats Seminoles are about to put their name in the mix.
MattJonesKSR Wrote:Sounds like the Florida Stats Seminoles are about to put their name in the mix.
are your sources reliable on this, cause that would be a big offer, surprised vtech is not on his list, or did they just not offer
Wow.The kid has caught alot of eyes over the summer aau circuit.Great for eastern Kentucky.
This kid has a bright future ahead of him. Florida State would be huge. More to come!
has kentucky looked at him?
I really like this kid. I think he has a ton of upside and i think he is gonna get better in college. He is a hard working kid.
I think the only thing that hurts him at major d1 is he is a bit undersized he is listed at 6'7" but he is really only about 6'5" when he was measured by uk football scouts. They really wanted him for football. But he can't handle the ball good enough or shoot from three good enough to play real big d1 in my opinion he will be mid major at best, but it is still d1 and that is great ink for the 14th region and Kentucky good luck to him.