Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 26 Whitley Co. 0 (JV)
Corbin has some pretty good talent in the freshman class.
Whitley starts way to many young guys on varsity to be successful in the JV games this year.
Atleast 7 or 8 really good frosh and sophomores start on the varsity squad.
Corbin has 15 to 20 more kids out than Whitley. How many did Corbin and Whitley dress for this JV game?
E's Army Wrote:Corbin has 15 to 20 more kids out than Whitley. How many did Corbin and Whitley dress for this JV game?

Whitley only has 23-24 freshman and sophomores combined on their roster, so if they start 7 or 8 on varsity, they must only have about 15 or 16 on the JV.

Those numbers don't bode well in a couple of years for the Colonels.
Let these freshman and sophmore play jv ball.it will payoff in the big pictures later.but what do I no burnt out junior and senior :igiveup:
Corbin maybe back on the upswing in football
ArJay Wrote:Corbin maybe back on the upswing in football

I'm hearing the upswing will be 4a next year sorry guys :truestory:
SEKYFAN Wrote:Whitley only has 23-24 freshman and sophomores combined on their roster, so if they start 7 or 8 on varsity, they must only have about 15 or 16 on the JV.

Those numbers don't bode well in a couple of years for the Colonels.

Thats what ive been saying.
After next year, the numbers will really fall off.
As i said, we start a lot of sophomores at the varsity level. You add Mills and Woods to that JV team, it changes the entire game, but im sure Corbin had there fair share of kids out due to varsity ball as well.

Corbin has quite a few more kids on the roster than Whitley, and to be brutally honest, that should never happen in no shape of form. Whitley should be dressing 80 kids easily.
You need 80 to compete year in and year out in 5A football. You also need close to 20 seniors every year.
^
Spot on.
Who is the coach for Corbin JV. He is a nut?
Not Coach Mouser, but the other one. He acted completely crazy at the game.
redstorm Wrote:Who is the coach for Corbin JV. He is a nut?
Not Coach Mouser, but the other one. He acted completely crazy at the game.

Probably Roark. You have to excuse him, he's from Laurel County and I don't think he has learned how to act yet.:biglmao:
I havent been to a JV game in years.
Unless your around the program or lot or have a kid playing, its hard to know where and who the jv and frosh teams are playing.

Id like to get back into going to the younger games.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Corbin has some pretty good talent in the freshman class.
Who do they have next