Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To The Parents, Fans, And Former Players Of Betsy Layne Football
To: The Parents, Fans, And Former Players Of Betsy Layne Football

This is a message written with all due respect. I've seen messages written on this website, blaming things that have gone wrong with this program, from coaches to administrators. Good people, the problem with this program is "US" and I do stress "US" as individuals and a community! When was the last time you showed up to a game or practice, not to critisize but to offer your support or assisstance. When we talk of committment, what we now have is a coach, that I've checked on and researched. Nothing but good words and comments from the folks that know and trust him in Pike County! So let me say this, its now time for "US" and (I use the word "US") to get out to a game or a practice, see what's going on and show him some support! I make these comments to you not as a stranger, but as someone who has both played here and been a part of this program since 1985. If we can come together, maybe our young men will have a program full of tradition and pride like the one's they're surrounded by in this region. This coach and his staff have made a committment to "US" now it's time to step up and make a committment to them and the young men that are a part of this program!

From: An old Bobcat, who has bled, sweat and shed many a tear over this program!!!!!

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:
good post..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Nice.....
Thank your for this comment ..... we do need so support and it will help us strive to win even more and work harder.......to know that we have a large number of ppl supposrting us make us wanna win even more and prove that we r a good program.....with your support we can make betsy layne football a lasting tradition in this region so that it make live of for the years to come
So your coach said that a player would say who are the for sure wins..So lets hear them..
I think their is a good thing going on upon the hill and hopefully this program will build to where it needs to be. Good luck this year Bobcats.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Good Post, Buckeye!!
Thank you very much Buckeye!!! I can assure all of the people in Betsy Layne that my staff and those growing number of young men (27 now) appreciate everyone that pats us on the back or acknowledges that BOBCAT football is BACK. We are going to have some fun and be enjoyable to watch this year. Stop by anytime. Coach B.
The Buckeye Wrote:To: The Parents, Fans, And Former Players Of Betsy Layne Football

This is a message written with all due respect. I've seen messages written on this website, blaming things that have gone wrong with this program, from coaches to administrators. Good people, the problem with this program is "US" and I do stress "US" as individuals and a community! When was the last time you showed up to a game or practice, not to critisize but to offer your support or assisstance. When we talk of committment, what we now have is a coach, that I've checked on and researched. Nothing but good words and comments from the folks that know and trust him in Pike County! So let me say this, its now time for "US" and (I use the word "US") to get out to a game or a practice, see what's going on and show him some support! I make these comments to you not as a stranger, but as someone who has both played here and been a part of this program since 1985. If we can come together, maybe our young men will have a program full of tradition and pride like the one's they're surrounded by in this region. This coach and his staff have made a committment to "US" now it's time to step up and make a committment to them and the young men that are a part of this program!

From: An old Bobcat, who has bled, sweat and shed many a tear over this program!!!!!

Good Post Buckeye, the coach needs their support, I've seen good a good coach there before and he had very little support. His Asst. coachs stood on the sidelines and ate sandwiches and smoked cig's. and would do nothing much to help in practice or games.
that post gave me a worm fuzzy feeling. lol Just kidding great post buddy
The Buckeye Wrote:To: The Parents, Fans, And Former Players Of Betsy Layne Football

GREAT POST BUCKEYE..............This post needs to apply to every community and school, its time we all supported our kids, coachs, and administrators. Good Luck to all!!
this is a very good post there Buckeye as a former student from a local school wish you all the best of luck...this is one thing that my school has stuggled and we also have finaly found a good ballance between head and assistant coaches...Last year we saw a grow in students coming to the games and as well the community...i support you all 100%
Buckeye, that was a very well thought out post cudo's.