Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top five in 6A football?
toussaints Wrote:Bowling Green has beaten St.X the past 2 years, and with the losses both Trinity and St.X will be dealing with, it's not too crazy to think Bowling Green will be the best team in the state
St X actually returns quite a bit from last years team. I see them dethroning Trinity this year, provided there is a relative smooth transition with the coaching change.
toussaints Wrote:Bowling Green has beaten St.X the past 2 years, and with the losses both Trinity and St.X will be dealing with, it's not too crazy to think Bowling Green will be the best team in the state

Does Bowling Green and St. X meet again this year? IMO these are the top 2 in the state.
^im not sure, i know they play lexcath & im not sure if that replaced st.x or not
Trinity is still the class of 6A.
Trinity
St X
Scott County
Ballard
PRP
Campbell Co.
Dixie
Henderson County
Nelson Co.
Ryle
Campbell Co in the top 5 and Ryle in the top 10? They probably won't even get out of Northern Ky.
...and I thought Dixie was 5A
^ After the 2010 season Dixie moved up to 6A and Conner moved down to 5A.
BIGman88 Wrote:Trinity
St X
Scott County
Ballard
PRP
Campbell Co.
Dixie
Henderson County
Nelson Co.
Ryle

Nelson was 6-6 last year. Lost in the 2nd round of the FOUR-A playoffs.

Allowed at least 27 points in every game except two (10 teams scored at least 27 on 'em). Graduated its record setting quarterback.

I'm not sure who you're possibly confusing Nelson with, but the Cardinals ain't no top-10 team ... in 4-A, either.
im glad sombody put prp on there list lol
I am withdrawing my McCracken Co pick. They are having some major defections to Tilghman
Maybe if McCracken had not reached out to their "new" players and coach from Metropolis, Illinois, more of their returning players would have stayed.
BIGman88 Wrote:Trinity
St X
Scott County
Ballard
PRP
Campbell Co.
Dixie
Henderson County
Nelson Co.
Ryle

No Male or Manual on that list, PRP is alittle overrated, who did they play???
1-St. X
2-Scott County
3-Trinity
4-Male
5-Ballard
6-PRP
7-Eastern
8-Lafayette
9-Manual
10-Simon Kenton/ Campbell County
Tica Wrote:Maybe if McCracken had not reached out to their "new" players and coach from Metropolis, Illinois, more of their returning players would have stayed.

:hilarious:
McCracken will still be top 10
X is top in the state then Trinity, Scott County and Simon Kenton.
prp beat manual and would dust male. prp is better than you think. they beat a very respected john hardin in their first scrimmage
prpfootball33 Wrote:prp beat manual and would dust male. prp is better than you think. they beat a very respected john hardin in their first scrimmage

Simon Kenton will beat them.