Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sod is up!
Our field is complete. In four days the Lady Cougars can play on there very own field. Go Cougars!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Did they really name it E field?
Don't know!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Now all they need is some coaches who know what they r doing. Then they might have a chance of winning some games. I feel sorry for the girls on that team who actually try and want to win cause they sure dont have anyone to teach them! Ther needs to be some changes. If that were the football program or the basketball program somthing would have done been done!!!!!!!! Ashame is all i can say
cougarpride08 Wrote:Don't know!

When you first made the thread, I seen it and you had just said e and that's what I thought they had named their field but you had went back and changed it
To baseball buster, you dogging the coaches whats new around LCC, but in the last two years they have been REGIONAL CHAMPS 2011 AND DISTRICT CHAMPS 2012, BUT THE COACHES HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING."RIGHT" YOU ARE SOME ONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SOFTBALL!!!!! BUT IF YOU DID APPLY FOR THE HEAD COACHING JOB!!! DIDNT THINK SO "
mtntopblue Wrote:To baseball buster, you dogging the coaches whats new around LCC, but in the last two years they have been REGIONAL CHAMPS 2011 AND DISTRICT CHAMPS 2012, BUT THE COACHES HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING."RIGHT" YOU ARE SOME ONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SOFTBALL!!!!! BUT IF YOU DID APPLY FOR THE HEAD COACHING JOB!!! DIDNT THINK SO "

Apperantly your the one who has no clue because if you did you would know that it is the presant coachs second year as head coach and you would know that there record is 4 and 9 and that the year they won region he was not coach bumper adams was and who was an exallent coach and last year they won district and only lost 1 player so it seems that what bumper
Taught them is gone. And if you saw what went on like letting teen age girls say f--- and every other curse word there is and absolutley no disaplen then i think you would be complaining too! I invite you to come whatch a game and if u cant see it then ill appolagize!!!!!!!! Untill the bite me
Lcc sure is struggling. I dont know what the problem is but Hopefully things get better before tourny time.
I picked Letcher county central to be a power house this year , I guess I was wrong sound like internal turmoil is going to bring a potentially good team down .