Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels 3 - Reds 1 in 13 innings
Ugh.. really sucked. Kentucky girls getting killed by Uconn and Reds lose in 13 innings. :igiveup:
[Image:

]
Wrong score. It's Angels 3 - Reds 1. My bad.
[Image:

]
It's Opening Day...

Don't panic.
I think that the bullpen done real well last night! Cueto pitched a great game! Weaver pitched a great game as well for the Angels!

Did you all see the sliders from Chapman? Hamilton didnt know what was coming at him!!!!
Wednesday Night game should be another great game!!!!
Hoover has not thrown 50 pitches in two consecutive games all spring. Ray Charles could see the result when Hoover was left in the game. Red's still had guys left in the pin, but Hoover get's asked to throw more pitches in a single outing than he ever has!
Awesome opening game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Long, cold, great pitchers duel for the Redlegs with a lot of upside.

BUT....you gotta find a way to keep less ducks on the pond fellas. If the Reds are going to win the division, or an NL Championship, or earn a world series oppty they must overcome last years greatest achilles heal which was runners left on base.

Angels and Reds in the world series is a good possibility Confusednicker:. Angels line up is stacked. Congrats to the Angels on the win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi