Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talked To Noel Rash Yesterday
Said that Beechwood is young but should be dangerous and said that they'll be damn good in a few years.

Is he right? (I don't know much about Beechwood anymore.)

Said the CovCath game is on a Thursday night and I think he said Brad Johansen and someone else are announcing it (I'm brain damaged so I forget exactly who he said).

Said I better wear some red and be on their sidelines but I laughed and told him we know that won't happen.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Beechwood can't get past Mayfield. The tide has certainly turned in the past several years.
They are going to be very tough. We have had their number for a while but that can change. They always have good talent, smart kids and great coaching. You wont here us talking them down here in Mayfield.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Beechwood can't get past Mayfield. The tide has certainly turned in the past several years.

They have never beaten Mayfield, so the tide is still a low one in Ft. Mitchell. That being said, they started 4 Freshman during the playoffs last year. One is a STUD QB. They are going to be very, very good for the next 3years. May not be Yeagle "Golden Era" good, but they'll be pretty close.