Newsome 6

Augusta Scoring

Bach 38
Kelsch 24
Maddox 22
Snapp 11
Skaggs 12
Crawford 5

If Thacker dropped 28 I want to know who guarded him.
RoyTheBoy Wrote:If Thacker dropped 28 I want to know who guarded him.

Bach I believe..
Wire Wrote:Bach I believe..

Judging by Bach's 38 piece it's easy to see he wasn't focused on defense
RoyTheBoy Wrote:Judging by Bach's 38 piece it's easy to see he wasn't focused on defense

He has games where he hits around 30 or so. He's not the best defensive person on the floor.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:He has games where he hits around 30 or so. He's not the best defensive person on the floor.

Apparently so. I've heard a lot about the Bach kid. But to be really good, he's gonna have to step up the effort on D. I know it was double OT but for Thacker to drop 28 on you, that's sayin something. I will say there is a lot of hype surrounding Bach's offensive game, and with that kind of night there's no question why.
Actually, Thacker fouled out towards the end of the fourth quarter...he didn't play in the overtimes. Stone had 14 pts in the first overtime (including the half court buzzer beater to send it to the second).
Thriller!!!

223 Combined Points!!!

All About The Offense In This One!!!
goldenbucs Wrote:Actually, Thacker fouled out towards the end of the fourth quarter...he didn't play in the overtimes. Stone had 14 pts in the first overtime (including the half court buzzer beater to send it to the second).

That only makes it more embarrassing...
RoyTheBoy Wrote:That only makes it more embarrassing...

Thacker had the flu, so he didn't score as many as he could have.

:Thumbs:
goldenbucs Wrote:Actually, Thacker fouled out towards the end of the fourth quarter...he didn't play in the overtimes. Stone had 14 pts in the first overtime (including the half court buzzer beater to send it to the second).

I'm not sure that's accurate...
I absolutely know it is accurate...no questions about it! Not sure why it needs to be questioned.
Dang. Thats alot of points.
Sounds like defense took a vacation.